The Lounge

Featured Posts
jlabadens
~***-IM NEW!!!-***~ READ THIS POST!! YOU WONT REGRET IT! lol
January 21, 2013 at 3:13 AM

Hola everyone!!!!

Im Jen, im 33 yrs awesome! I have 3 fantabulous children whom i school online at home thru the k12 educational system. Caitlyn is 13 and in 7th grade, Andrew is 8 and in 2nd grade and Raegan is 5 and in preschool!

IM married almost 16 years now to my honey bunches of oats Daniel lol. Weve been together an insanely LONG time for 2 people who are in our early 30s lol if you ask me anyways! ;)

I belong to a few other cafe mom groups..however im BRAND NEW to cafe mom so who knows how long theyll deal with my newness and questions lol. Im an admin for a facebook momma group and i LOVE IT! I enjoy very much getting to know and talking online to mommas online, especially when we have lots of stuff in common! One of the cafe mom groups i belong to is the k12 moms one...which im super excited about seeing as how my kiddos to k12 schooling! :)  

Wellll..im rambling! lol...so lastly..i live in WASHINGTON state..im a SAHM. My hubby works as a painter for boeing and if you have any questions please just ask me!

--Jen

Replies

• mattiehatter
    January 21, 2013 at 3:15 AM

You are very bubbly. Took me awhile to read that though. That pink is hard to read.

• abbie.alder
    January 21, 2013 at 3:18 AM

Can't really read the pink, but welcome :)

• jlabadens
    January 21, 2013 at 4:54 AM
    Awww...really???? :/ I can read the pink perfectly..hmmm...ill change it next time im on the computer :) im on my, cell right now! Thx for reading it tho ladies!! :))
  • Yurixsi
    by Yurixsi
    January 21, 2013 at 4:58 AM
    Hi my 14 year old is also in k12 my husband does contracting but I live in pa...
  • GodsAmiga
    January 21, 2013 at 5:08 AM

I liked the pink. Lol! Hi! I don't respond much in this group but welcome! :-) I've been considering doing k12 with my oldest daughter next year for kindergarten but they're not getting back to me with information (I'm guessing the time difference is making it difficult for them). :-P Anyways, we're originally from WA state too! We moved away last year and were living in Enumclaw (where I was raised!) and my hubby was working in Kent at a metal fabrication shop that does some parts for Boeing along with others. :-)

Oh, my name is Amy. Lol! :-)

• Kris_PBG
    January 21, 2013 at 9:05 AM
    Welcome to the group!
  • bahamamama61
    January 21, 2013 at 11:38 AM
    Welcome:)
  • TexasMami409
    January 21, 2013 at 11:40 AM
    Welcome mama!
  • stillkim
    January 21, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Welcome to the group! Homeschooling always interest me. 16 years is a long time especially for being to young. Good for you!

• offrdngal
    January 21, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Welcome to CM and to the group!!  My son just started schooling online, this year.  He seems to like it better than B & M school.

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts