The Lounge

Featured Posts
jlabadens
~***-IM NEW!!!-***~ READ THIS POST!! YOU WONT REGRET IT! lol
January 21, 2013 at 3:13 AM

Hola everyone!!!!

Im Jen, im 33 yrs awesome! I have 3 fantabulous children whom i school online at home thru the k12 educational system. Caitlyn is 13 and in 7th grade, Andrew is 8 and in 2nd grade and Raegan is 5 and in preschool!

IM married almost 16 years now to my honey bunches of oats Daniel lol. Weve been together an insanely LONG time for 2 people who are in our early 30s lol if you ask me anyways! ;)

I belong to a few other cafe mom groups..however im BRAND NEW to cafe mom so who knows how long theyll deal with my newness and questions lol. Im an admin for a facebook momma group and i LOVE IT! I enjoy very much getting to know and talking online to mommas online, especially when we have lots of stuff in common! One of the cafe mom groups i belong to is the k12 moms one...which im super excited about seeing as how my kiddos to k12 schooling! :)  

Wellll..im rambling! lol...so lastly..i live in WASHINGTON state..im a SAHM. My hubby works as a painter for boeing and if you have any questions please just ask me!

--Jen

Replies

• Kodysmommy928
    January 21, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Welcome Jen! 

• luvmybug
    January 21, 2013 at 12:56 PM

hello and welcome. i'm Amanda. :)

• PurpleHazey
    January 21, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Love it and welcome!

• Kmakksmom
    January 24, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Welcome to The Lounge, Jen!!!  :)

Ladies...this is one of my favorite moms online.  She and I have known each other for a very, very long time online and we keep trying to meet up but life has it's own ideas about that, lol.

I had no idea she was going to be in our group though, please make her feel welcome.  She's one awesome Mommy :)

• sjump25
    by sjump25
    January 24, 2013 at 10:42 PM
    Welcome!
  • bigmama423
    Liz
    January 25, 2013 at 12:32 AM
    Hi & welcome!!
    Great to have you here! :)
  • letstalk747
    January 25, 2013 at 12:36 AM

welcome Jen , im joy , i HS my 12 year old -not k12

• Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    January 25, 2013 at 10:28 AM
    Hello and welcome! I'm Bernadette. I will be homeschooling my kids as well.
  • Carol_H79
    January 25, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Welcome.

• IrelandRose_Mc
    January 25, 2013 at 5:22 PM
    Hi and welcome, would you or anyone please give me the website for the k12 thank you.

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN