The Lounge

Featured Posts
teatyme007
Just wanting to vent...
January 19, 2013 at 11:34 PM

I haven't been on here in awhile because my boss put up a new firewall and it won't allow me to get on this site.  I can't even get on Coca Cola's site to enter my reward points!  And I definitely can't get on facebook from work anymore, which that's no big deal.  I know you all are thinking, "Should she be working".  Well, yes, but we all use the company's computer for our personal use.....don't we?  I've been there for 25 years.  I know I shouldn't be made at him, but how can he always get on the sites he wants to go to?  Oh, well.  Just had to vent.  I am on my computer, now.  But it's now always easy when my son wants to get on the computer.  Everyone have a good night,.  And stay warm these next several days!  Brrrr........

Replies

• TexasMami409
    January 19, 2013 at 11:39 PM
    Heehee I understand girl! I'm kinda new to the group and have been very active ever since. Have a good night!
  • zeesmuse
    January 20, 2013 at 9:55 AM

He's your boss. He wants you there to work, not play on Facebook. I teach and I can't even get to my bank account to deal with money matters on my planning or such. In addition, they 'keep' ALL of my email for a minimum of 3 months - including the private email on yahoo, not just my professional email. It's just life.

• stillkim
    January 20, 2013 at 11:55 AM

After 25 years of using the work computer I see how you would need to vent.

• Kris_PBG
    January 20, 2013 at 12:15 PM
    Yeah - I can't get in any social networking sites at work... Heck - we have to fight to get the sites that we DO need for work sometimes!!

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts