teatyme007
Just wanting to vent...
January 19, 2013 at 11:34 PM

I haven't been on here in awhile because my boss put up a new firewall and it won't allow me to get on this site.  I can't even get on Coca Cola's site to enter my reward points!  And I definitely can't get on facebook from work anymore, which that's no big deal.  I know you all are thinking, "Should she be working".  Well, yes, but we all use the company's computer for our personal use.....don't we?  I've been there for 25 years.  I know I shouldn't be made at him, but how can he always get on the sites he wants to go to?  Oh, well.  Just had to vent.  I am on my computer, now.  But it's now always easy when my son wants to get on the computer.  Everyone have a good night,.  And stay warm these next several days!  Brrrr........

Replies

• TexasMami409
    January 19, 2013 at 11:39 PM
    Heehee I understand girl! I'm kinda new to the group and have been very active ever since. Have a good night!
  • zeesmuse
    January 20, 2013 at 9:55 AM

He's your boss. He wants you there to work, not play on Facebook. I teach and I can't even get to my bank account to deal with money matters on my planning or such. In addition, they 'keep' ALL of my email for a minimum of 3 months - including the private email on yahoo, not just my professional email. It's just life.

• stillkim
    January 20, 2013 at 11:55 AM

After 25 years of using the work computer I see how you would need to vent.

• Kris_PBG
    January 20, 2013 at 12:15 PM
    Yeah - I can't get in any social networking sites at work... Heck - we have to fight to get the sites that we DO need for work sometimes!!