The Lounge

TriciaReuter
6 Mos old baby Experimented on at CCHMC without our Knowledge
January 10, 2013 at 11:47 PM

I ask that you please share my daughter, Hailey Reuter's story. She was diagnosed with simple Metopic craniosynostosis at 4 months of age and underwent an experimental surgery at 6 months of age. It has been a very long journey and continues to be. She has multiple health issues from it. We were never told nor ever told even after the fact by CCHMC, we didn't find out until after 10 months after her first surgery in Dallas TX where a doctor requested to see her medical records. Her case was just filed in court this week and we are allowed to share her story.

Included is a video with detailed pictures and her medical documentation.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jsfWWB3f2E

Thank you in advance!!

Replies

• stillkim
    January 11, 2013 at 12:38 AM

I wish you and your daughter the very best.

• Kmakksmom
    January 11, 2013 at 4:46 AM

Welcome to The Lounge and good luck to you.

• mattiehatter
    January 11, 2013 at 4:51 AM

OMG I am so sorry your daughter had to endure all of that.

• hayliedlr
    January 11, 2013 at 7:15 AM

So sorry to hear that.

• TriciaReuter
    January 11, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Thank you all for your kind words!!

• marchantmom06
    January 11, 2013 at 9:32 PM
    Won't let me watch it...... So what is the problem? What exactly is your complaint?
  • Ilaynasmommy
    January 11, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Quoting marchantmom06:

Won't let me watch it...... So what is the problem? What exactly is your complaint?

• AmericanChild82
    January 11, 2013 at 11:08 PM

I can't even imagine going through that. I am so very glad that you got Hailey the help she needed and so deserved. I pray for her recovery and for your sanity. I hope you sue the crap out of that damned hospital.

• AmericanChild82
    January 11, 2013 at 11:09 PM

They used her daughter as a lab rat without her consent using dead pig parts in her skull which inturn caused severe mental issues as well as growth restriction on top of seizures.

Quoting Ilaynasmommy:

Quoting marchantmom06:

• Ilaynasmommy
    January 11, 2013 at 11:13 PM
    Wow

Quoting AmericanChild82:

They used her daughter as a lab rat without her consent using dead pig parts in her skull which inturn caused severe mental issues as well as growth restriction on top of seizures.

Quoting Ilaynasmommy:

Quoting marchantmom06:

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts