The Lounge

Featured Posts
oXMaMaOf3Xo
Does your SO do house chores that you normally do?
January 7, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Like dishes,vacuum,dust,sweep,laundry,cook?

Replies

• sjump25
    by sjump25
    January 7, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Yes.  Usually only on Sundays because Saturday we both relax and I have the rest of the week taken care of while he is at work.

• calsmom62
    January 7, 2013 at 10:35 PM
    We have division of labor. I am the only one in our household who can :1. put a new liner in the trashcans. 2. Clean litterboxes 3. Do the laundry. dh thinks he can, but he keeps demonstrating otherwise.
    Dh usually:1. Makes dinner, takes trash out.
    I do: everything else ...
    He is better at quickly organizing things, so sometimes he .picks up a room . He also doeos outside chores like power washing the deck, leaf blowing, etc.
  • Kmakksmom
    January 8, 2013 at 3:29 AM

He can do it all.  In fact, he is better at it all than I am. 

• stillkim
    January 8, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I do everything, if I had a SO he would do his share.

• LivinDeadGurl
    January 8, 2013 at 12:16 PM

sometimes

• Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    January 8, 2013 at 2:25 PM
    He doesn't usually do stuff I do. He has his chores and I have mine. Luckily he does the gross stuff like toilets, trash and mopping. We both cook.
  • Thelmama
    January 8, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Yes, sometimes.  We all generally help out with the chores. I mostly have it but he helps too.

• mari2865
    January 8, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Basically with both of us working fulltime, it's who ever has a chance to do it. I still my things I do as does he. Mind you we have been married for almost 30 years, thats what a marriage is working together..

• HPxo
    by HPxo
    January 8, 2013 at 7:54 PM
    My hubby used to come up with every excuse not to, but since we had our son he's doing just as much as I do... Which is such a relief because its one less thing to fight about!
  • Bax
    by Bax
    January 8, 2013 at 8:16 PM

My husband does all the laundry (I haven't turned on my washer or folded an item of clothing in 20 years) and cleans the bathrooms; we share dishes, vaccuum, floors, dusting, general cleaning up and grocery shopping; he cooks 1 night a week, I cook the other 6 and I do all the finances.  We both work full time.

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN