Featured Posts
mommyangel49
TIRED OF SNOW AD DREARY WEATHER
December 27, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Hi everyone,I'm just very bored.   Tired of South Dakota weather.  I have a daughter and hubby that are sick.  So I am tired of playing games, and have no one to talk to. They have been sleeping on and off all day.  Just made three dozen m & m cookies and some ginger bread.

Replies

• rjsmommy214
    December 30, 2012 at 11:25 AM

I'm not sick of it yet, but we got a late start to the season. Normally after Xmas I'm done with the snow! Maybe it's finally growing on me after all these years.

• mama2gg
    by mama2gg
    December 30, 2012 at 11:32 AM

ha not here we got our FIRST snow two days ago :)) our winter JUST started have a few more months of it to go :))

• livn4hevn
    December 30, 2012 at 12:19 PM

I'm in Colorado. We didn't get any snow until a few days before Christmas. We had the first White Christmas I've seen here in 17 years, and we've had a few small storms since then (dusting, to 2 inches). I LOVE it. But I'm a snowboarder. I don't let a good storm go to waste! I prefer summer... but Colorado winter's do NOT hurt my feelings!

Uller Fest in Breckenridge next week! WOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!!

• CuzImMOM
    December 30, 2012 at 1:22 PM
    I love snow
  • Lizzys_mommy13
    December 30, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I love the snow. Just not right now. I'm afraid we will have a blizzard hit and that will be the moment I go into labor. lol 

• 3_girls_86
    December 30, 2012 at 1:33 PM
    We don't have snow. I't's just cold and crappy where i live.
  • Mojitomommy
    December 30, 2012 at 1:38 PM
    We had snow and ice on Christmas and lost power and didn't get power back til yesterday . We had a foot of snow . I'm so ready for spring :)
  • haydsmom2007
    December 30, 2012 at 1:42 PM

We haven't gotten much. I wish it would snow more I love the snow. 

• cmabbott
    December 30, 2012 at 1:42 PM

In the last week our yard has gone from a mudpit to not being able to see my 80lb German Shepherd in the snow.  It's still snowing too.  Ugh.  Our youngest DD (18 months), enjoyed playing in the snow last night but kept pulling off her gloves so we brought her inside, our DS (4 years) kept asking DH to throw him into the snow piles, and our oldest DD (8 years) lasted about five minutes total before she decided she was too cold. So in essence, my house is destroyed, I have to make a grocery trip for the 3rd time this week,  and I'm going stir crazy.   We wanted to go sledding but our roads are pretty crappy so we can't force the kids out to play :(  So we've been doing crafts.

• mommy_to_abby18
    December 30, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I miss the snow... im in Florida now, but I used to live in MO. 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts