The Lounge

Featured Posts
onehotmama0910
I dont know what to do about my fizzy hair and advice on what products i should use
December 13, 2012 at 9:37 AM

i have had fizzy hair i have got my spit ends removed and the salon i went to said to get a leave in conditioner for fizzy hair but i cant find one at walmart and i dont have a lot of money to spend on it so any advice on what one to use 

Replies

• Kmakksmom
    December 13, 2012 at 1:11 PM

I have frizzy hair too and I have never been able to find anything that works on it.  I have very thick hair.  That may be an issue.  Good Luck finding something that works for you!

• tiredmama42
    December 13, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I died my hair 2 times in one day then highlighted it a week later.  I made a mess of it and it was frizzy.  I was looking at that wen shampoo and found a review where a woman was suggesting the Loreal sulfate free shampoo and conditioner.  Its in a tube.  Its around 5.99 (big difference from wen).  Anyway I also the morcaan oil thats a leave in oil before I dry it.  My hair looks much better now. 

• Kodysmommy928
    December 13, 2012 at 2:02 PM

I would try something with Argan oil.  Garnier now makes a shampoo and conditioner with argan, I believe it is called Sleek and Shine.  Should be well under $10 for both items. 

If you have a little more than that to spend, you could get a plain bottle of argan oil, should be around $20 at your local health food store.  It will be the best thing health wise for your hair.

• amonkeymom
    Amy
    December 13, 2012 at 2:37 PM

This will help for sure.

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

I would try something with Argan oil.  Garnier now makes a shampoo and conditioner with argan, I believe it is called Sleek and Shine.  Should be well under $10 for both items. 

If you have a little more than that to spend, you could get a plain bottle of argan oil, should be around $20 at your local health food store.  It will be the best thing health wise for your hair.

• Kodysmommy928
    December 13, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Oh, and you can make a leave in conditioner with any regular conditioner.  You just take a quarter sized blob of the conditioner and put it in a spray bottle with hot water.  Spritz down your hair after the shower and comb through.  Just shake it before every use.

• RoxyJI
    by RoxyJI
    December 13, 2012 at 2:52 PM
    I use a Joico leave in. best 5 dollars I've ever spent. My SIL has her cosmetology license and gets it super cheap. I would pay fully price for it though...its so worth it.
  • onehotmama0910
    December 13, 2012 at 5:37 PM

i was in nyc at a salon and they used a leave in conditoner on my hair and it worked really nicely i bought some sleek and shine to see if that will help will see 

• onehotmama0910
    December 13, 2012 at 5:38 PM

thats what i bought thank you 

• Bonneata
    December 15, 2012 at 1:54 AM

Frizz ease can work wonders! I use the conditionor and my frizz bom big big help.

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN