Featured Posts
onehotmama0910
I dont know what to do about my fizzy hair and advice on what products i should use
December 13, 2012 at 9:37 AM

i have had fizzy hair i have got my spit ends removed and the salon i went to said to get a leave in conditioner for fizzy hair but i cant find one at walmart and i dont have a lot of money to spend on it so any advice on what one to use 

Replies

• Kmakksmom
    December 13, 2012 at 1:11 PM

I have frizzy hair too and I have never been able to find anything that works on it.  I have very thick hair.  That may be an issue.  Good Luck finding something that works for you!

• tiredmama42
    December 13, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I died my hair 2 times in one day then highlighted it a week later.  I made a mess of it and it was frizzy.  I was looking at that wen shampoo and found a review where a woman was suggesting the Loreal sulfate free shampoo and conditioner.  Its in a tube.  Its around 5.99 (big difference from wen).  Anyway I also the morcaan oil thats a leave in oil before I dry it.  My hair looks much better now. 

• Kodysmommy928
    December 13, 2012 at 2:02 PM

I would try something with Argan oil.  Garnier now makes a shampoo and conditioner with argan, I believe it is called Sleek and Shine.  Should be well under $10 for both items. 

If you have a little more than that to spend, you could get a plain bottle of argan oil, should be around $20 at your local health food store.  It will be the best thing health wise for your hair.

• amonkeymom
    Amy
    December 13, 2012 at 2:37 PM

This will help for sure.

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

I would try something with Argan oil.  Garnier now makes a shampoo and conditioner with argan, I believe it is called Sleek and Shine.  Should be well under $10 for both items. 

If you have a little more than that to spend, you could get a plain bottle of argan oil, should be around $20 at your local health food store.  It will be the best thing health wise for your hair.

• Kodysmommy928
    December 13, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Oh, and you can make a leave in conditioner with any regular conditioner.  You just take a quarter sized blob of the conditioner and put it in a spray bottle with hot water.  Spritz down your hair after the shower and comb through.  Just shake it before every use.

• RoxyJI
    by RoxyJI
    December 13, 2012 at 2:52 PM
    I use a Joico leave in. best 5 dollars I've ever spent. My SIL has her cosmetology license and gets it super cheap. I would pay fully price for it though...its so worth it.
  • onehotmama0910
    December 13, 2012 at 5:37 PM

i was in nyc at a salon and they used a leave in conditoner on my hair and it worked really nicely i bought some sleek and shine to see if that will help will see 

• onehotmama0910
    December 13, 2012 at 5:38 PM

thats what i bought thank you 

• Bonneata
    December 15, 2012 at 1:54 AM

Frizz ease can work wonders! I use the conditionor and my frizz bom big big help.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts