JOEJULA
I got jacked!
by JOEJULA
December 9, 2012 at 2:40 PM

My car was broken into last night! Glass shattered everywhere.  They took my Michael Kore purse and everything inside. Then they broke into my husbands truck taking his gun and bullets. My husband just supplied this guy (unintentionally) with a murder weapon. He was going hunting in the morning. Called police no prints. THEN I see a late green Honda accord in front of my driveway and he slowly creeps away. It was a large 200lb black man with a beanie on his head. Then five minutes later he goes passed my house again. I pointed my finger at him and said, "I see you!" Then he went five houses down parked behind a red truck and he saw me watching and then took off. WTH! If something happends to us at least I will have this for the cops to look at!  Shitty morning. Im done ranting:)

Replies

• offrdngal
    December 9, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Did you write down the plate number and call the cops? If not, you should have.  At least give them the description of the car and person.

• JOEJULA
    by JOEJULA
    December 9, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I gave the description to the police. Didnt get the plate number though. Should have.

• offrdngal
    December 9, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Well...at least you got something, ya know.  That's better than nothing at all.  I hope they find the guy and your hubby's gun/ammo.  How scary for you all.

Quoting JOEJULA:

I gave the description to the police. Didnt get the plate number though. Should have.

• stillkim
    December 9, 2012 at 3:49 PM

To bad that happened to you. I hope they find this guy and the gun at least.

• hayliedlr
    December 9, 2012 at 3:49 PM

that's scary

• motherslove82
    December 9, 2012 at 3:51 PM
    That's scary. I hope the cops find out who did this.
  • LivinDeadGurl
    December 9, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Damn...I am sorry hon.

• Kris_PBG
    December 9, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Wow - scary.

In my previous state it was illegal to leave guns in a car unattended for this very reason.

I'm sorry...

• RubyQ
    by RubyQ
    December 10, 2012 at 6:58 AM

I am so sorry this happened to you! 

But, ok--whoa! You have made this guy out to be the definite culprit with out any facts. Also, you have assumed that he is automatically a murderer. I'm not saying he couldn't be things, but these are pretty drastic conclusions with so little evidence.

A few things are puzzling--why would he hang around so long,  then drive back to the crime scene, THEN also stay in the near vicinity, and risk being identified after a 'noise making' robbery? And all this after getting such an obviously profitable amount of goods?

What if he was just someone driving by, noticed the shattered glass and was debating whether to tell you or something? What if he was the newspaper person? Or a person delivering ads?

This an awful thing that has happened to you, and I am truly sorry to hear this for you. But don't add jumping to conclusions to this awful event.  I think it's reasonable to describe him as a 'suspect' because he was in the area--but not the definite robber, or a murderer based on circumstantial evidence.

• offrdngal
    December 10, 2012 at 7:38 AM

This makes them a "person of interest"...the cops will talk to him and verify whether or not he's telling the truth.  If he's telling the truth, then nothing will happen to him.  You'd be surprised by how many criminals will stick around...to see how much attention is generated.

Quoting RubyQ:

I am so sorry this happened to you! 

But, ok--whoa! You have made this guy out to be the definite culprit with out any facts. Also, you have assumed that he is automatically a murderer. I'm not saying he couldn't be things, but these are pretty drastic conclusions with so little evidence.

A few things are puzzling--why would he hang around so long,  then drive back to the crime scene, THEN also stay in the near vicinity, and risk being identified after a 'noise making' robbery? And all this after getting such an obviously profitable amount of goods?

What if he was just someone driving by, noticed the shattered glass and was debating whether to tell you or something? What if he was the newspaper person? Or a person delivering ads?

This an awful thing that has happened to you, and I am truly sorry to hear this for you. But don't add jumping to conclusions to this awful event.  I think it's reasonable to describe him as a 'suspect' because he was in the area--but not the definite robber, or a murderer based on circumstantial evidence.