Featured Posts
Childs-Still
MARRIED MAN IN HIS LATE 30S
December 8, 2012 at 7:12 AM

GOOD MORNING I WANTED TO KNOW FROM YOU GALS WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT A MARRIED MAN  IN HIS LATE 30S WITH CHILDREN. SHOULD HE STILL BE HANGING OUT AT NIGHT CLUBS EVERY OTHER WEEKEND ??? I WANTED TO KNOW FROM OTHERS TO SEE  WHAT THEY THOUGHT???

Replies

• stillkim
    December 9, 2012 at 12:55 AM

He will do what he wants. Though that wouldn't be my choice. 

• zeesmuse
    December 9, 2012 at 8:57 AM

If it were MY man, we'd be having words! And none of them nice!

• PurpleHazey
    December 9, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Quoting wendy269:

I can see a guys night out once a month but no he shouldnt be. He should be home with his family

I am with you!

• mommy2annaliese
    December 9, 2012 at 12:25 PM
    Nope. My DH respects me and our boundaries and would never be in a club, bar or party environment without me.
  • bigmama423
    Liz
    December 9, 2012 at 12:39 PM
    I think every once in awhile is ok. But every week seems to be a bit much.
  • witchybabymomma
    December 9, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I say if he is just hanging out with his friends and is still spending plenty of time with the family I think it's ok.

• WritingSpider
    December 9, 2012 at 1:21 PM

First of all, if you are going through this personally I'm sorry. I know that has to be hard. I wouldn't think a night club would be appropriate for a married guy. Í've been blessed to have my hubby home every night. But I know that in our modern world that's rare. All I can say is maybe approach him in a nonthreatening way and let him know that it is bothering you and ask him to substitute it for another activity.

• hopealways4019
    December 9, 2012 at 8:34 PM
    He married not dead, life doesn't end when you tie the knot. And he still young enough to enjoy life. He can sit down in the rocking chair in his golden years.
  • Childs-Still
    December 9, 2012 at 10:44 PM

NO ONE EVER SAID HE WASNT SUPPOSE TO HAVE FUN BUT THERE COMES A TIME IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU REACH A CERATIN AGE LEVEL. CERTAIN THINGS CHANGE AND GOING TO A NIGHT CLUB EVERY WEEKEND & COMING HOME WHEN THE SUN IS ABOUT TO COME UP IS NOT HOW A MARRIED MAN SUPPOSE TO ACT. I KNOW WE ALL ARE SUPPOSE TO HAVE OUR OWN OUTLET BUT IF THE SHOE WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT WITH ME GOING TO A NIGHT CLUB EVERY WEEKEND WOULD IT HOLD THE SAME SANDARDS???

• christina82709
    December 9, 2012 at 11:09 PM

My hubby goes out maybe 1 to3 times a year and he plans them a least a month ahead of time. And he use to play poker every weekend but you made sure he played at the house with his buddies and not late .I am the same to. But every other weekend. That has to be hard on the kids. And the kids might do the same when they get older.  But what do I know. 

But I guess if he does not come home drunk and loud, Like my brother does ( but he does not have kids) that can be a bright side. 

If it is a problem that u or a friend has , Maybe you will need to talk with him, And don't get loud, Be respectful and let him know that it is a problem with you. And I hope he will be concern and then let him try to come with a answer to the problem, Maybe you can ask him. 

Babe it really troubles me when you go out ever other weekend; Can you figure out something like go out once every other month or once a month? 

But try to let him figure something out. Cuz men like to be the problem solver 

I hope tht can Help

:) Christina Sanchez

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts