Featured Posts
Kmakksmom
**Question of the Day--12/7**
December 7, 2012 at 5:38 AM

Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life (pick for various stages if you like)?

Replies

• RubyQ
    by RubyQ
    December 7, 2012 at 5:43 AM

Me. I could use the money.

Plus, they've put off making it because it would require the use of too many stunt doubles.

• trish_odi
    December 7, 2012 at 6:40 AM
    I like rubyQ's answer It would have to be someone with a great send of adventure and not afraid to try anything , I like to do things like sky dive unbelievable adrenalin rush!!! Still wana go hang gliding so maybe can't spell her name brad pits wife , friend of mine had her pic up on his wall in his kitchen wall where he worked said I look like her that's why he put it up I think her crazy but I'll take the complement lol I am not as tall as her or as skinny either lol she is beautiful though and I think she dose most of her own stunts
  • PurpleHazey
    December 7, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Quoting RubyQ:

Plus, they've put off making it because it would require the use of too many stunt doubles.

I was thinking that!

• PurpleHazey
    December 7, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Nobody but me!

• RubyQ
    by RubyQ
    December 7, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Quoting PurpleHazey:

Quoting RubyQ:

I was thinking that!

SEE? Someone's heard about my wild and crazy life!big smile mini

• Kodysmommy928
    December 7, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Christina Hendricks!  She's a pale redhead just like me, only way more buxom!

• bigmama423
    Liz
    December 7, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Someone sexy and mouthy! lol No idea, I've got some pretty big shoes to fill. ;)

• Kris_PBG
    December 7, 2012 at 11:28 PM
    Emma Stone for adult life- for sure...
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts