The Lounge

Featured Posts
JuLiAnSmOm03
pregnant or not ?
December 7, 2012 at 3:20 AM
Today I took 3 pregnancy test two different brands one came out negative and two came out a faint positive how long should I wait to test again

Replies

• RubyQ
    by RubyQ
    December 7, 2012 at 5:39 AM

what order were they in? And what time of day did you take them? 

If i remember right, first thing in the morning would have the highest concentration of the pregnancy hormone? 

Did the two positives come with the first two tests, and the non-positive one was the last, or third one? If so, maybe there was a very decreased, or undetectable, amount of hormone in the third test? I'm sure these tests are very sensitive to the hormone , but, you never know.

If the first two ones were very faint positives, you may not have a lot of this hormone built up yet.  The above example may be why the third didn't, or wasn't able to, materialize on the third test.. Are you testing really early?

• PurpleHazey
    December 7, 2012 at 7:59 AM

You took 3 in one day? I would of took 1 aday for 3 days....I say not!

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    December 7, 2012 at 8:00 AM
    Even a faint positive is a positive. I say yes.
    Lol I took 3 tests with my first as well.
  • PurpleHazey
    December 7, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Heck I would of went to the $ store because they are all the same some are just easier to read....If the hormone is there it will show on any test.

• Kodysmommy928
    December 7, 2012 at 9:43 AM

A line is positive, no matter how faint.  I would test again in the morning with first morning urine on a digital if your period is later.  If not, wait until you are officially late.

• Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    December 7, 2012 at 10:36 AM
    I would test again with morning pee tomorrow.
  • JuLiAnSmOm03
    December 7, 2012 at 10:50 AM
    I took them in the afternoon and im about a month late so I should test Agin in the morning?
  • Kodysmommy928
    December 7, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Absolutely, and I would retest with a digital.

Quoting JuLiAnSmOm03:

I took them in the afternoon and im about a month late so I should test Agin in the morning?

• Metteba
    by Metteba
    December 7, 2012 at 11:22 AM
    Burrrrrrrrnnnnnn. Your not pregnant, so quit already...sheesh.
  • bigmama423
    Liz
    December 7, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Morning's best time to test. Lots of people say to avoid the blue die tests. I've always bought the cheapie tests and they've always worked for me. Good Luck!!

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts