JuLiAnSmOm03
pregnant or not ?
December 7, 2012 at 3:20 AM
Today I took 3 pregnancy test two different brands one came out negative and two came out a faint positive how long should I wait to test again

Replies

• RubyQ
    by RubyQ
    December 7, 2012 at 5:39 AM

what order were they in? And what time of day did you take them? 

If i remember right, first thing in the morning would have the highest concentration of the pregnancy hormone? 

Did the two positives come with the first two tests, and the non-positive one was the last, or third one? If so, maybe there was a very decreased, or undetectable, amount of hormone in the third test? I'm sure these tests are very sensitive to the hormone , but, you never know.

If the first two ones were very faint positives, you may not have a lot of this hormone built up yet.  The above example may be why the third didn't, or wasn't able to, materialize on the third test.. Are you testing really early?

• PurpleHazey
    December 7, 2012 at 7:59 AM

You took 3 in one day? I would of took 1 aday for 3 days....I say not!

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    December 7, 2012 at 8:00 AM
    Even a faint positive is a positive. I say yes.
    Lol I took 3 tests with my first as well.
  • PurpleHazey
    December 7, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Heck I would of went to the $ store because they are all the same some are just easier to read....If the hormone is there it will show on any test.

• Kodysmommy928
    December 7, 2012 at 9:43 AM

A line is positive, no matter how faint.  I would test again in the morning with first morning urine on a digital if your period is later.  If not, wait until you are officially late.

• Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    December 7, 2012 at 10:36 AM
    I would test again with morning pee tomorrow.
  • JuLiAnSmOm03
    December 7, 2012 at 10:50 AM
    I took them in the afternoon and im about a month late so I should test Agin in the morning?
  • Kodysmommy928
    December 7, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Absolutely, and I would retest with a digital.

Quoting JuLiAnSmOm03:

I took them in the afternoon and im about a month late so I should test Agin in the morning?

• Metteba
    by Metteba
    December 7, 2012 at 11:22 AM
    Burrrrrrrrnnnnnn. Your not pregnant, so quit already...sheesh.
  • bigmama423
    Liz
    December 7, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Morning's best time to test. Lots of people say to avoid the blue die tests. I've always bought the cheapie tests and they've always worked for me. Good Luck!!