NollynsMommy14
Do your children use a security blanket? Pacifier? PICTURE TIME :)
December 6, 2012 at 11:16 AM

My 2-1/2 year old and his 8 month old brother both use their "memes" and pacifiers only at nap time/bed time. What about your ds/dd? I want pictures :) 

Lol! My poor kids! 

Replies

• luvmybug
    December 6, 2012 at 11:19 AM

my dd is 8 so she doesn't have a 'lovey' or comfort object. but she DOES have an American Girl Doll that she sleeps with. she LOVES that thing.

• luvmybug
    December 6, 2012 at 11:19 AM

VERY CUTE pics by the way! :)

• peacemom28
    December 6, 2012 at 11:26 AM

My youngest is 4 and she is obsessed with her pillow pet!! I dont have a pic though :(

• sjump25
    by sjump25
    December 6, 2012 at 1:24 PM

My 2 year old has a few loveys. She can't go to sleep without all 3 of her blankeys.  We bought 3 with the intention of swapping them out as the got washed, but now she needs all 3. lol  I don't let her take her blankeys out of house so when we go somewhere she needs one of her stuffed animal loveys.  She has a few. Here she is with Lamby at my son's award ceremony at school.

Here she is with one of her blankeys

• babynurse454
    December 6, 2012 at 1:27 PM
    My 10 year old dd has her stuffy a little stuffed chihuahua dog!! It goes everywhere! We take it on are vacations, cruises and have pictures of it with us all over the world!! LOL
  • Thelmama
    December 6, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Awwwwwwwww sweetness.

An old picture of my youngest at around age 1, Her outfis was 6 to 9 months..she was such an itty bitty.

• MrsBright24
    December 6, 2012 at 1:38 PM

my lil man has to sleep with his passy

• proudmother5946
    December 6, 2012 at 3:25 PM
    Neither of my kids would use a pacifier. My oldest walked around with a empty bottle attached to his face. My daughter had a Playtex nurser nipple stuck in her mouth ( looked kind of like Maggie Simpson).
  • littlemrsd
    December 6, 2012 at 4:09 PM

My 5 year old has a blanket! 

• NollynsMommy14
    December 6, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Soooo cute!

Quoting MrsBright24:

my lil man has to sleep with his passy