The Lounge

Featured Posts
Bmama1
Shopping for food is SHOCKING!!! Literally.
by Bmama1
December 6, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Does this happen to anyone else? Everythme I go grocery shopping, I get attacked my static electricity! Seriously, everytime I reach out and touch anything metal, like my cart or handles in the diary and frozen food section, I get zapped. EVERYTIME! Sometimes it happens so much that I come home with a headache.

Anyone else?

Replies

• RubyQ
    by RubyQ
    December 6, 2012 at 9:53 AM

WOW!!! Along with the shockingingly high price of groceries, you muct be a mess by the time you get home.

• Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    December 6, 2012 at 9:56 AM
    Lol yeah. Its no fun.

Quoting RubyQ:

WOW!!! Along with the shockingingly high price of groceries, you muct be a mess by the time you get home.

• DawnPratt23
    December 6, 2012 at 10:16 AM
    Lol, I do. My son just laughs about it
  • Keldog
    by Keldog
    December 6, 2012 at 11:54 AM

It happens to me too...not everytime, but a lot..usually just when I touch the cart

• sjump25
    by sjump25
    December 6, 2012 at 1:12 PM

When I touch anything lately that happens!  I shocked my son so bad that both of us were still feeling it minutes later!  I hate this time of year... static electricity is terrible!

• Thelmama
    December 6, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Yes and I have zapped my children too. And the zap usually is not jut a light zap, it makes you draw back.  What is up with that? I guess we have electrifying personalities. LOL

• mommieT
    by mommieT
    December 6, 2012 at 1:20 PM

it happens to me every single time I get out of my car and reach to close the door behind me I get a big loud pop and yes it does hurt.

• Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    December 6, 2012 at 1:23 PM
    Lol. Yes that's probably right. :-)

Quoting Thelmama:

Yes and I have zapped my children too. And the zap usually is not jut a light zap, it makes you draw back.  What is up with that? I guess we have electrifying personalities. LOL

• peacemom28
    December 6, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Depends on my shoes. I have 1 pair of boots and if I wear those thats when it happens!

• StaceSmith
    December 6, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Not happened to me yet thankfully.

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts