The Lounge

Featured Posts
Bmama1
Shopping for food is SHOCKING!!! Literally.
by Bmama1
December 6, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Does this happen to anyone else? Everythme I go grocery shopping, I get attacked my static electricity! Seriously, everytime I reach out and touch anything metal, like my cart or handles in the diary and frozen food section, I get zapped. EVERYTIME! Sometimes it happens so much that I come home with a headache.

Anyone else?

Replies

• RubyQ
    by RubyQ
    December 6, 2012 at 9:53 AM

WOW!!! Along with the shockingingly high price of groceries, you muct be a mess by the time you get home.

• Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    December 6, 2012 at 9:56 AM
    Lol yeah. Its no fun.

Quoting RubyQ:

WOW!!! Along with the shockingingly high price of groceries, you muct be a mess by the time you get home.

• DawnPratt23
    December 6, 2012 at 10:16 AM
    Lol, I do. My son just laughs about it
  • Keldog
    by Keldog
    December 6, 2012 at 11:54 AM

It happens to me too...not everytime, but a lot..usually just when I touch the cart

• sjump25
    by sjump25
    December 6, 2012 at 1:12 PM

When I touch anything lately that happens!  I shocked my son so bad that both of us were still feeling it minutes later!  I hate this time of year... static electricity is terrible!

• Thelmama
    December 6, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Yes and I have zapped my children too. And the zap usually is not jut a light zap, it makes you draw back.  What is up with that? I guess we have electrifying personalities. LOL

• mommieT
    by mommieT
    December 6, 2012 at 1:20 PM

it happens to me every single time I get out of my car and reach to close the door behind me I get a big loud pop and yes it does hurt.

• Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    December 6, 2012 at 1:23 PM
    Lol. Yes that's probably right. :-)

Quoting Thelmama:

Yes and I have zapped my children too. And the zap usually is not jut a light zap, it makes you draw back.  What is up with that? I guess we have electrifying personalities. LOL

• peacemom28
    December 6, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Depends on my shoes. I have 1 pair of boots and if I wear those thats when it happens!

• StaceSmith
    December 6, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Not happened to me yet thankfully.

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN