The Lounge

Featured Posts
twinkle_star
Snail mail pen pals?
December 1, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Hello everyone my name is Kristen I'm 24 and have 3 kids, I live in Austin, Tx with my husband and we've been married for 5 years. I am a sahm right now but am working on getting a job. I was wondering if anyone would like to be pen pals I can't seem to find very many. I love to read and write, listen to music, hang out with friends and I like watching romantic, comedy, and horror movies. If anyone would like to be pen pals let me know. 

Replies

• hayliedlr
    December 2, 2012 at 3:41 AM

I would like to but I am not very dependable writer.  I don't like writing letters too much but bump for others that may like to.

• popomill
    December 2, 2012 at 9:34 PM
    I always wanted to find a pen pal, just because I get bored sometimes, but I never know if the other person is going to be a psycho killer. So how about e-mail pen pals for now?
  • twinkle_star
    December 2, 2012 at 10:59 PM
    ok sounds good here my email lansingkristen@yahoo.com

Quoting popomill:

I always wanted to find a pen pal, just because I get bored sometimes, but I never know if the other person is going to be a psycho killer. So how about e-mail pen pals for now?
  • dorisanderson87
    December 2, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Im looking for penpals too ^_^ you can inbox me if you want!

• Kitty_Myrick
    December 2, 2012 at 11:16 PM

maarten.daams.tripod.com Have fun.

• bosslady0410
    December 3, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Sound good to me too my email latekathomas@yahoo.com and i live in houston,tx hugs

• Bizmom
    by Bizmom
    December 3, 2012 at 11:32 AM

I belong to a few groups who penpal and swap fb''s and atc's and label bags. they are really fun and really a bunch of ladies who are very nice. I wouldn't mind being a pen pal. you can message me your info if u like and I will get a letter in the mail this week. I have 4 kids my oldest is 24(son) 19 (son) 17 (son) and my daughter who is 14. I'm a stay home mom as well and stay very busy with crafting, being a taxi for my kids and their friends. Have a great day:)

Bizmom

• little.worthen
    December 3, 2012 at 3:25 PM

i have been looking for  apen pal too, everyone seems to want to email. its not as personal imo.

i'm tess, 24 with two boys, in Utah feel free to PM me

• girlinjdg
    December 3, 2012 at 3:35 PM

My name is Cristy, I am 35, married, and mom to 4.... 2 boys (almost 18 and almost 17) and 2 girls (14 and 12). Sounds like a great idea. I am always up for meeting new people. PM me! I am in Missouri...

• bigmama423
    Liz
    December 3, 2012 at 3:43 PM
    Love how you put that! :)

Quoting popomill:

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN