shyanntech
book love dare
November 29, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Im thinking about working on that book love dare. To help my marrage.. We are not rocky at all just would like to inprove it a little.. Has anyone ever read or even tryed it??

update 1.... i got the book Friday and i started love dare today.. so today is date 1.. anyway so far so good.. but i was like around him maybe 3 hours if that  since he works 3pm to 3am that dosnt live us much time to talk or anything.. but i did watch what i said and eveything.. just though i would post a update....

Has anyone done Love Dare
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 0% - yes
  2. 62% - no
  3. 37% - though about trying it myself

Replies

• shyanntech
    November 29, 2012 at 7:35 PM

BUMP!

• bigmama423
    Liz
    November 29, 2012 at 7:38 PM
    Never heard of it...
  • shyanntech
    November 29, 2012 at 7:40 PM

it was in movie called Fireproof and they used the in that movie.. though it was cool.. 

• bigmama423
    Liz
    November 29, 2012 at 7:43 PM
    Oh that's cool. Im curious to know more now. Maybe I'll check it out! :-)

Quoting shyanntech:

it was in movie called Fireproof and they used the in that movie.. though it was cool.. 

• shyanntech
    November 29, 2012 at 7:47 PM

if you have netflix its on that.. its a christan movie which im not really a fan of. but it had the same guy that played in left behind movies Kirk Cameron in it.. which i watch growing up on i think growing pains..or something like that.. but it looks like it would help with HD going away all the time.. but i was seen if anyone else had tryed it see what there outcome was...

• sjump25
    by sjump25
    November 29, 2012 at 7:51 PM

I haven't but a friend of mine did.  She liked it.

• bigmama1106
    November 29, 2012 at 8:51 PM

I have watched the movie about it called fire proof but have yet to try the book. Just watching the movie has help me and my husband get a little closer so i am intrested to see how the book will be. Good luck hope it works well for you.

• dorisanderson87
    November 29, 2012 at 9:38 PM

I have seen the movie and read the book the love dare. i have had a couple people tell me they have done it and it has personally brought there marriage back and there happier for it. im thinking about trying myself.

• shyanntech
    November 29, 2012 at 10:12 PM

thank you anymore insite would be great to.. thank you for all your replys..

• Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    November 30, 2012 at 9:15 AM
    I have the book "Fireproof". Is it the same thing?
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts