The Lounge

Featured Posts
paganbaby
God must have smelly breath!!
November 26, 2012 at 12:33 AM

My 7 year old son was learning the story of Adam and Eve at church. He came home and told me this.

"Miss Clair said Adam was lonely and wanted a wife so God breathed on him and made him sleep and pulled out his rib to make Eve." Jeez! Gods breath must smell worse than Grammy's if he can make Adam pass out just by breathing on him!"

I had to leave the room, I wanted to laugh so Bad! When I calmed down I came back and explained that God's breath does not indeed smell but has magic in it that made Adam sleep.

Oh..from the mouth of babesbouncing

Replies

• taniamorse85
    November 26, 2012 at 3:21 AM

LOL....Something like that makes me miss that show "Kids Say the Darndest Things."  A video of that statement by your son would have been great for it!

• adress
    by adress
    November 26, 2012 at 5:10 AM
    HI
  • Thelmama
    November 26, 2012 at 6:32 AM

LOL that is too cute!

• paganbaby
    November 26, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I miss that show!

Quoting taniamorse85:

LOL....Something like that makes me miss that show "Kids Say the Darndest Things."  A video of that statement by your son would have been great for it!

• paganbaby
    November 26, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Hello there.

Quoting adress:

HI

• paganbaby
    November 26, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I always worry that one day I'm going offend you with stuff like this,lol.

Quoting Thelmama:

LOL that is too cute!

• Thelmama
    November 26, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Nah, I am not easily offended.  I get people see and feel things differently and I think he is too cute for words. Kids say the darndest things..LOL

Quoting paganbaby:

I always worry that one day I'm going offend you with stuff like this,lol.

Quoting Thelmama:

LOL that is too cute!

• sjump25
    by sjump25
    November 26, 2012 at 12:34 PM

lol!  I have to say.. i'm kind of surprised your kids go to church since you consider yourself Athiest.  Can I ask why?  Just out of curiosity.. not trying to offend.

• IncognitoOne
    November 26, 2012 at 1:38 PM

That is too darn cute! 

• IncognitoOne
    November 26, 2012 at 1:41 PM

I think it's great.

Kids have minds of their own. They can learn about any religion and decide for themselves if they want to follow in Mommy's footsteps or be different.

My parents didn't believe in God (they do now) but they let me go to different kinds of churches and temples. 

Quoting sjump25:

lol!  I have to say.. i'm kind of surprised your kids go to church since you consider yourself Athiest.  Can I ask why?  Just out of curiosity.. not trying to offend.

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN