Kris_PBG
Please teach me about Cyber Monday
November 24, 2012 at 8:10 PM

I am always at work on Cyber Monday - and I feel like I miss so much.

How do you find out who has deals?  Are they hard to get?

Replies

• imamombygrace
    November 24, 2012 at 8:56 PM
    Amazon has had some great deals. Just go to their page..click black Friday delas and then browse the lightening deals. I have bought five DVds since Friday from 1.96 to 5.00. I got the Lorax for 3.99 and it was Barbie and the Popstar I got for 5.00. I also got a 3DS game for 9.99. Yesterday I bought a color changing mermaid doll for 5.00. Veggie tales website has most of their items for 40 percent off.

You can find out about a lot of cyber deals by subbing to pages on facebook. They will update you. I like couponista and raining hot coupons. The frugal girls is also a good one :)
  • Kris_PBG
    November 24, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Thanks! I'll check out those sights tomorrow!

Quoting imamombygrace:

Amazon has had some great deals. Just go to their page..click black Friday delas and then browse the lightening deals. I have bought five DVds since Friday from 1.96 to 5.00. I got the Lorax for 3.99 and it was Barbie and the Popstar I got for 5.00. I also got a 3DS game for 9.99. Yesterday I bought a color changing mermaid doll for 5.00. Veggie tales website has most of their items for 40 percent off.

You can find out about a lot of cyber deals by subbing to pages on facebook. They will update you. I like couponista and raining hot coupons. The frugal girls is also a good one :)

• Twingle2009
    November 25, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Register at the websites for your favorite stores and websites. They will send you e-mails.

• Kodysmommy928
    November 26, 2012 at 6:55 AM

I just visit the sites I usually shop.  Disney Store has a ton of stuff on sale, plus an additional 25% off an order of $100 or more and free shipping.  I got a stupid amout of stuff from there for $78.  Sadly, that is my second order this weekend. 

• PurpleHazey
    November 26, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I think the sales are better

• PurpleHazey
    November 26, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Quoting Twingle2009:

Register at the websites for your favorite stores and websites. They will send you e-mails.

Yes

• Kmakksmom
    November 27, 2012 at 12:59 AM

I wasn't able to check anything out today I was so busy.