The Lounge

Featured Posts
Kris_PBG
Please teach me about Cyber Monday
November 24, 2012 at 8:10 PM

I am always at work on Cyber Monday - and I feel like I miss so much.

How do you find out who has deals?  Are they hard to get?

Replies

• imamombygrace
    November 24, 2012 at 8:56 PM
    Amazon has had some great deals. Just go to their page..click black Friday delas and then browse the lightening deals. I have bought five DVds since Friday from 1.96 to 5.00. I got the Lorax for 3.99 and it was Barbie and the Popstar I got for 5.00. I also got a 3DS game for 9.99. Yesterday I bought a color changing mermaid doll for 5.00. Veggie tales website has most of their items for 40 percent off.

You can find out about a lot of cyber deals by subbing to pages on facebook. They will update you. I like couponista and raining hot coupons. The frugal girls is also a good one :)
  • Kris_PBG
    November 24, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Thanks! I'll check out those sights tomorrow!

Quoting imamombygrace:

Amazon has had some great deals. Just go to their page..click black Friday delas and then browse the lightening deals. I have bought five DVds since Friday from 1.96 to 5.00. I got the Lorax for 3.99 and it was Barbie and the Popstar I got for 5.00. I also got a 3DS game for 9.99. Yesterday I bought a color changing mermaid doll for 5.00. Veggie tales website has most of their items for 40 percent off.

You can find out about a lot of cyber deals by subbing to pages on facebook. They will update you. I like couponista and raining hot coupons. The frugal girls is also a good one :)

• Twingle2009
    November 25, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Register at the websites for your favorite stores and websites. They will send you e-mails.

• Kodysmommy928
    November 26, 2012 at 6:55 AM

I just visit the sites I usually shop.  Disney Store has a ton of stuff on sale, plus an additional 25% off an order of $100 or more and free shipping.  I got a stupid amout of stuff from there for $78.  Sadly, that is my second order this weekend. 

• PurpleHazey
    November 26, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I think the sales are better

• PurpleHazey
    November 26, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Quoting Twingle2009:

Register at the websites for your favorite stores and websites. They will send you e-mails.

Yes

• Kmakksmom
    November 27, 2012 at 12:59 AM

I wasn't able to check anything out today I was so busy.

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN