Kmakksmom
Ahh, there's nothing like...*Black Friday related*
November 22, 2012 at 11:36 PM

...sitting on your butt at home and ordering things that other people are scrambling for at the stores!!  I may do this every year... :)

I just purchased this a bit ago :)

Now, I am on the hunt for more...!!

Anyone else get anything good?

Replies

• Kodysmommy928
    November 23, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Nice TV! 

I am actually up doing the same thing right now!  So far I have scored 2 coats, a pair of jeans and a sweater from Gap for $53, 2 suitcases, and a bunch of toys from the Disney store for $76 and 2 x box games from JC Penny for $25. I am eagerly waiting for Land's End to update their site because they are supposed to have half-zip pull overs for adults for $15 and these awesome personalized wine holders for $7. 

This is the first year that I haven't even attempted to hit the stores and it's awesome!

• Kmakksmom
    November 23, 2012 at 1:03 AM
    Thanks! I think it will be a perfect replacement for our TV that's on its way out.

You have scored some awesome deals! Yep, this is the first year that we aren't going anywhere either. All those years I was like..."We HAVE to go...we can't stay home!!" Now I'm wondering why we haven't done this before. I suppose I thought that there weren't any great deals online on Black Friday.

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

Nice TV! 

I am actually up doing the same thing right now!  So far I have scored 2 coats, a pair of jeans and a sweater from Gap for $53, 2 suitcases, and a bunch of toys from the Disney store for $76 and 2 x box games from JC Penny for $25. I am eagerly waiting for Land's End to update their site because they are supposed to have half-zip pull overs for adults for $15 and these awesome personalized wine holders for $7. 

This is the first year that I haven't even attempted to hit the stores and it's awesome!

• paganbaby
    November 23, 2012 at 2:18 AM

Nice!

I spent 13$ on Pjs for all the kids. Yeah I waited in line for 30 mins, but it was worth it,lol.

• sjump25
    by sjump25
    November 23, 2012 at 8:09 AM
    I went out last night. There was a line all around the back of Target. I watched people pile in for 20 min and still never saw the end of the line. I said screw this and went home. I come home and ordered what I wanted online and got free shipping. Can't beat that! It almost doesn't make sense to go to the store!
  • cammy314
    November 23, 2012 at 12:15 PM

black friday is overated..all of the sales will be cyber monday and after the holiday season

• Kmakksmom
    November 23, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Thanks!  The only thing I missed out on last night was Pjs for the kids.  I usually get them at Walmart, *you can't beat $4 and $4.50* but I don't think they had them online last night.  :(

Glad you were able to get some!

Quoting paganbaby:

Nice!

I spent 13$ on Pjs for all the kids. Yeah I waited in line for 30 mins, but it was worth it,lol.

• Kmakksmom
    November 23, 2012 at 5:50 PM

That's awesome!  Glad you were able to get what you wanted online :)

Quoting sjump25:

I went out last night. There was a line all around the back of Target. I watched people pile in for 20 min and still never saw the end of the line. I said screw this and went home. I come home and ordered what I wanted online and got free shipping. Can't beat that! It almost doesn't make sense to go to the store!

• Kmakksmom
    November 23, 2012 at 5:52 PM

There are some fabulous deals on both Black Friday and Cyber Monday as well as closer to and after the holidays.  You just have to hit the right ones :)

Quoting cammy314:

black friday is overated..all of the sales will be cyber monday and after the holiday season

• Thelmama
    November 23, 2012 at 6:58 PM

lol..you are smart

• hayliedlr
    November 23, 2012 at 8:19 PM

I stupidly went to the store for chips last night and ended up getting pjs for $4.50 for all the kids.  and then I went home and jumped online for deals.