Featured Posts
Kmakksmom
**Question of the Day--11/21**
November 21, 2012 at 4:11 AM

Are you ready for Turkey Day tomorrow?  How many people are you going to be celebrating with?

Replies

• SourRoses
    November 21, 2012 at 4:14 AM
    Hell yes!! And I'm celebrating with dozens of family members. I am so excited I can't wait. I feel like a kid at Christmas lol
  • Kmakksmom
    November 21, 2012 at 4:20 AM

It's just going to be Leigh, his brother, and me.  Our new neighbors are having 30 people over!  The lady said that she would like for us to excuse all of the vehicles that will be parked in her driveway, and asked us if anyone can park in our driveway.  Umm...nope!  No one would be able to fit in our driveway.  We have a boat, our van and my BiL's HUGE truck is going to be here.  I swear that thing is a tank.  Anyway, we said no.  I'm fairly certain that they will try to pull something anyway.  They always have many, many vehicles over there and they've parked in our driveway and have blocked our driveway before without our permission. 

Okay, vent over ;)

• ShanesMommy2012
    November 21, 2012 at 4:21 AM
    Yes. I'll be celebrating with my son and SO.
  • sjump25
    by sjump25
    November 21, 2012 at 7:31 AM
    Yep. Did my last food shopping yesterday. Tomorrow we will go to out in laws with my mil, fil and bil. Saturday we will drive down to my moms and have dinner with my mom, 2 sisters and niece and nephews.
  • Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    November 21, 2012 at 8:24 AM
    We're not doing much. I think I'm just gonna make turkey breast in the crock pot.
  • Kodysmommy928
    November 21, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Mostly, I have to make a run to Publix after work today.  We are only having 5 for dinner this year.

• manifer_momma
    November 21, 2012 at 9:54 AM
    Yes:) There will be 16 of us.
  • mom2priceboys
    November 21, 2012 at 9:57 AM

all we bring is pies, I'm ready!!

• bigmama423
    Liz
    November 22, 2012 at 1:49 AM

Well, I'm not quite ready, but guess I do not have a choice!! ;)

We're going to my moms, if everyone wakes up ok. We've all been sick with a cold.

We are a family of 6, and we will be joining probably at least 6 or more. I have 2 little siblings and they usually invite their friends over too...so we never know who will be there! :)

• Kmakksmom
    November 22, 2012 at 3:01 AM

I talked to my mom today and she said pretty much the same thing as you did.  She's making a turkey breast in her crockpot for the weekend's sandwiches and is buying her, her fiance' and her fiance's mom's meal at a grocery store.  I told her that was cheating, lol...she ALWAYS made a ton of food for just me and her.  She said she's getting older and since I am not there she's not doing anything special. :(

Quoting Bmama1:

We're not doing much. I think I'm just gonna make turkey breast in the crock pot.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts