Featured Posts
Thelmama
Naughty or nice rating.....
November 20, 2012 at 7:35 AM

You can go here and get your naughty or nice rating...click and find out then post it here. 

Just for fun..and giggles.

http://www.claus.com/naughtyornice/index.php

Quote:

Thelma 
Nice, but has a little room for improvement. Could be better listener. Has a kind heart. Often sets a good example for others. Was very nice last Saturday!! Hopefully, will keep up the good work!

Replies

• Thelmama
    November 20, 2012 at 7:36 AM

LOL at being a better listener...and being exceptionally good last Saturday. I was too sick to do anything but be good........laughing

• Thelmama
    November 20, 2012 at 9:42 AM

bumping .........it's fun...although I wouldn't necessarily do it with the kids. I did Jenny and it said she was nice but needed to work on it.  She is super nice and obedient. Didn't fit her at all. LOL

• hayliedlr
    November 20, 2012 at 12:40 PM

"Nice," but you'd better watch out! I'm checking my list (twice!) and I see that the manners sometimes slip a bit. Please remember to say "thank you" especially in a season when people are giving gifts and doing such nice things. Good work brushing those teeth! Floss regularly and you'll earn extra "Nice" points!
  • luvmybug
    November 20, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Amanda Roberts
    Much more nice than naughty. Can be very thoughtful. Has improved cleanliness, which I like. Could take better care of toys. Says "thank you" often, but still not as much as I would like. Good mood often spreads to others. Hopefully, will keep up the good work!
  • bigmama423
    Liz
    November 20, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Nice, but has naughty lapses. High marks in the good deeds department. Better than average manners. Hopefully, thoughtfulness will continue to be as good as last month. Neatness needs improvement!

Better than I expected, I'll take it! ;)

• sjump25
    by sjump25
    November 20, 2012 at 2:18 PM
    Sarah
    Has been on best behavior most of the year! A real "Nice" surprise. Always plays by the rules. Is a good, polite listener, even when bored. Set a new record of only interrupting 75 times in 365 days! Always says "bless you" when somebody sneezes. Every now and then gets a little cranky. (Like last Thursday?) Let's try and keep the good attitude every day!

Lol!!
  • Thelmama
    November 20, 2012 at 2:57 PM

lol, these are great.

• kimsardo
    November 20, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Mine said I'm keeping my room cleaner but slack on the socks, there is lint in my belly button and I have to work harder on cleaning my toes. I'm super nice and give advice...something like that. 

• taniamorse85
    November 21, 2012 at 3:12 AM

Tania

Even after an 'iffy' October, still has a 'Nice' rating (hey, 11 months out of 12 isn't bad!).  Didn't eat vegetables and got caught sticking out tongue.  Got parents really mad that one time.  (Was it two Saturdays ago???)  On the other hand, is kind to animals, finishes chores and almost always washes hands before eating.  Should finish up with a 'Nice' rating if those awesome manners are kept up!

This doesn't really fit, but it's cute anyway.  I always finish my veggies (except lima beans...cannot stand those stupid things!), I always wash my hands, and the last time I stuck out my tongue at someone was probably when I was a kid.  As for getting my parents mad, I haven't seen or spoken to my father in over 10 years, and my mom and I get along really well.

• Thelmama
    November 21, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Yes, some of them really don't fit but it isn't cute. I still don't think I will do it with the kids. Especially my youngest, I think she wouldn't like santa telling her she is bad a little.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts