Featured Posts
Thelmama
Dear Santa...(naughty or nice list)
November 20, 2012 at 7:31 AM

To play this game I will list one nice thing I did and one naughty thing I did.  The next person will say if they did either of those and then list their one naughty or nice things.  I figure it is best to keep it kind of g rated but it is your option to how open you wish to be.  LOL. 

No one is allowed to "bash" anyone for anything listed on the list.  This is for fun, just fun.

Nice:  I warm the kids clothes in the dryer when it is cold.

Naughty: I took the last doughnut and hid the evidence in the trash.  (giggle)

Replies

• jeepninja
    November 20, 2012 at 3:07 PM

I have not done either of these - you're a good mom, warming the clothes in the dryer, nice. :)

Nice - I tell my kids that I love them everyday before the leave for school.

Naugty - I curse at them under my breath when they ignore me and walk out the door and don't even say bye. (only my teen girls 14, and 16 - my 13 yr old son still tells me bye and that he loves me and tells me to have a good day :) )

• kimsardo
    November 20, 2012 at 8:49 PM

I've done both, but my reasons for cursing under my breath are different.

Nice-I wave to each child on the school bus that want's to wave, every day.

Naughty-I hide food so only I can eat it. Just the other day I made this little barrier at the dinner table so my son couldn't see me eat the garlic bread, because I didn't want to share.

• Thelmama
    November 20, 2012 at 8:50 PM

I don't wave, just kiss my kids and send them off.

I hide food too..LOL

• amonkeymom
    Amy
    November 21, 2012 at 3:24 PM

I do hide food, sometimes just to keep my little food sneakers from eating it before I want them to and sometimes to keep it for myself.  lol

I occasionally will clean my kids rooms for them.

Quoting Thelmama:

I don't wave, just kiss my kids and send them off.

I hide food too..LOL

• Kmakksmom
    November 22, 2012 at 2:26 AM

Nice:  I did some of Leigh's Grandma's laundry today.

Naughty: I stole and ate some of his favorite candy.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts