The Lounge

Featured Posts
Thelmama
Truly a BAD Mommy moment
November 8, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I Thelma , aka Mommy, do solemnly plead guilty, due to temporary mental defect due to the effects of groggy brain from necessary medication to forgetting to pick up my child from school. (Jenny remembered it was car rider day. Christopher, Hannah and myself did not). Having forgotten said child I will from henceforth keep the alarm setting on my phone set to remind me what day it is...further more I will pay restitution to the minor child with 25 kisses and hugs and a treat of her choice. Hangs head . Seriously though I have never forgotten a child at school. Jenny did remember it was car rider day, I was here at home busily cleaning away and doing stuff on the computer and all that other stuff I do during the day. Christopher came home and it still did not dawn on me what day it was. Went down to the bus stop and the school called that Jenny had not gotten on the bus but Hannah had. sigh...get the not so great mommy moment award. Jenny was not upset. She was in the office happily waiting for me. LOL

Replies

• Kris_PBG
    November 8, 2012 at 7:16 PM

We all have our cruddy "mom" moments!  It comes with the territory!

• Thelmama
    November 8, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Yes, it does, LOL. She was fine and apparently not the only child a parent forgot.  Seems it is going around. LOL

Quoting Kris_PBG:

We all have our cruddy "mom" moments!  It comes with the territory!

• sjump25
    by sjump25
    November 8, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Oh no!  My son would have made me feel guilty forever for that. lol.  Glad she wasn't upset.

• Thelmama
    November 8, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Thanks and I felt awful.  She was so sweet and was chatting away with office staff and waiting patiently when I got there. They said she was a sweet heart.

Quoting sjump25:

Oh no!  My son would have made me feel guilty forever for that. lol.  Glad she wasn't upset.

• Kmakksmom
    November 9, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Aww, *hugs*

• Thelmama
    November 9, 2012 at 6:14 AM

Thank you

• hayliedlr
    November 9, 2012 at 7:41 AM

awe, well glad she wasn't upset and it happens.

• PurpleHazey
    November 9, 2012 at 9:16 AM
    It happens
  • betty961
    November 9, 2012 at 9:18 AM

How adorable. Love your pictures. Thanks for sharing. God bless you, looks like He all ready has!

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts