The Lounge

Featured Posts
Cafe Kelly
Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 21: Restyle Your Man!
October 29, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Today's challenge is to restyle your man! You can do as much or as little as you want with this one. Have him try on his coat to see if it's still in good shape for this winter, or go get him a new shirt for the next time you go out.

A popular look for men this fall is layers. Click here for tips to style your man in a rugged Urban Rustic look!

in love

Do you buy your SO's clothes? Does he dress the same as when you first met or have you changed his style?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

Replies

• schnebels
    October 29, 2012 at 7:44 AM

I buy his clothes buy he dresses the same as he did when I met him

• Janet
    by Janet
    October 29, 2012 at 7:58 AM

I buy him clothes. He needs a coat now and some jeans. He dresses a little different than when I first met him.

• babynurse454
    October 29, 2012 at 8:05 AM
    I buy dh clothes, if he doesn't like them he will tell me. He likes to wear the polo type shirts,jeans when he isn't at work. I try to keep him styled... lol
  • md_1015
    by md_1015
    October 29, 2012 at 8:07 AM

I buy his clothes. We are very simple and laid back so he wears close to the same things he did before. I just get him to dress up once in awhile.

• erienne06
    October 29, 2012 at 8:19 AM
    I pick out some of his clothes, especially new colors. He usually picks black and gray. He wears what he always wore.
  • mama2b100808
    October 29, 2012 at 8:26 AM

No I usually just let him buy his own clothes but if I see something nice and I know he might wear I will get it. But no I don't think his style has changed since I have been with him. I really like his style. :)

• Millertime77
    October 29, 2012 at 8:55 AM

He buys his own clothes and wears the same things. Our toddler has more clothing than his father.  He's very minimalistic when it comes to clothing. I'm still trying to get him to cut his hair!-think reverse mullet-argh!

• lynettemommie4
    October 29, 2012 at 9:04 AM

He buys his own clothes. he dresses the same.

• ShirreeM
    October 29, 2012 at 9:07 AM
    We both buy him clothes and he dresses the same.
  • Jenn8604
    October 29, 2012 at 9:15 AM
    So am I being given a man to restyle for today?

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN