Cafe Kelly
Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 21: Restyle Your Man!
October 29, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Today's challenge is to restyle your man! You can do as much or as little as you want with this one. Have him try on his coat to see if it's still in good shape for this winter, or go get him a new shirt for the next time you go out.

A popular look for men this fall is layers. Click here for tips to style your man in a rugged Urban Rustic look!

in love

Do you buy your SO's clothes? Does he dress the same as when you first met or have you changed his style?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

Replies

• frankiesma530
    October 29, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Um, I have bought him stuff but I let him pick out what I bought. I don't want to change him,  I think he's already a good dresser.  He usually buys the clothes. 

• philsmom196
    October 29, 2012 at 12:05 PM

giving dad gifti buy clothes for the entire family. i buy my son clothes, sometimes i buy his three boys clothing. they are 5 yrs, 2 yrs, and 1 yr. it gets expensive. he doesnt take the time with a shopping assistant to fit it all together,he works a lot of hours a week. the three boys are growing, the oldest boy is in school, needs clothing for school and play. the two younger boys are home, they need warm clothing for the winter, boots, shoes, last she needed was a snowsuit, some boots. somehow we make it through, they get the things they need, though my son always wants more shoes, more nice shoes, for the oldest boy too, he wants shoes which go with his outfits, he wants the boys coordinated, nice. he remembers how i dressed him nice, too.

• Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    October 29, 2012 at 1:03 PM
    He buys his own clothes which isn't very often. And his style hasn't really changed since I met him. Maybe just matured a little.
  • robyann
    by robyann
    October 29, 2012 at 1:21 PM

I do buy my dh's clothes. His style has changed some, I have changed it, lol, but he still resists sometimes. lol When we met it was 1983, so yes his style has changed since then!

• mom5grandmanow
    October 29, 2012 at 2:38 PM

I like this , it is hard going around a third time and my man is looking to get job since we relocated , my jobs both were transferrable but his was only 2 offices at all one in NY NY and other where just moved from.

• la_bella_vita
    October 29, 2012 at 2:57 PM

I love the way my husband dresses : )

• Bob192
    by Bob192
    October 29, 2012 at 3:10 PM

I buy some things for him.  He dresses pretty much the same since I met him.

• marisab
    by marisab
    October 29, 2012 at 3:20 PM

I have to my dh is in a nursing home;-(he dresses betetr then before he didnt know what size he wore

• aMarieT
    by aMarieT
    October 29, 2012 at 3:44 PM

nope, I do not buy his clothes. He's an adult, not one of my children

He dresses pretty much the same

• kgalvano
    October 29, 2012 at 5:40 PM

changed his style a little