Featured Posts
Cafe Kelly
Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 21: Restyle Your Man!
October 29, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Today's challenge is to restyle your man! You can do as much or as little as you want with this one. Have him try on his coat to see if it's still in good shape for this winter, or go get him a new shirt for the next time you go out.

A popular look for men this fall is layers. Click here for tips to style your man in a rugged Urban Rustic look!

in love

Do you buy your SO's clothes? Does he dress the same as when you first met or have you changed his style?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

Replies

• othermom
    October 29, 2012 at 9:22 AM

I buy most of his clothes. I know what he likes and get what he will wear.

http://community.macys.com/t5/Men-s/Get-the-look-Urban-Rustic/ba-p/11138

There are certain pieces in this that he might wear. But he is mainly a t-shirt and jeans guy which is fine with me.

• givenshl
    October 29, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Yes I purchase clothing for my husband. He dresses from business to urban pending the occassion. I like that about him because I don't have to just buy one specific style for him. 

• goddess99
    October 29, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I buy some stuff but he has great style, it's British lol so it's had to change some but he doesn't need my help.

• PhyllisGB
    October 29, 2012 at 9:44 AM

DH is still wearing the same stuff from a few years ago.  We lived in Shanghai from '06 to '09 and his teaching job did not require more than casual dress.  Fast forward to 2010, he's looking for a job here & we didn't get his shipment of clothes until 2 months ago!  

We shopped together last time, when he needed a jacket for a Christmas party.  Luckily, teaching doesn't require suits.  He's hard to fit anyway, being short & stocky (on top).  And don't get me started on science experiments & their effect on clothes!  :D

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    October 29, 2012 at 10:00 AM

He has changed his style for the better, still conservative.

• letstalk747
    October 29, 2012 at 10:06 AM

cleaned his closet out recently

• jenniferlee_12
    October 29, 2012 at 10:17 AM

He wore t-shirts and gym shorts when I met him. Now he is in button down dress shirts and jeans or khakis.

• Hottmomma607
    October 29, 2012 at 10:29 AM
    He's a fashionista! He buys his own clothes! He still dresses the same! Nice designer jeans, button or polo shirt! But its up to date of course. If I see something he'll like I get it!
  • cowgirls10181
    October 29, 2012 at 10:38 AM
    Mine dresses himself, he wouldnt go for a new style than his own. Nice thought.
  • nova.mommy
    October 29, 2012 at 10:39 AM

He has very sensative skin and some fabrics  are rough to him, so he buys them, but not without me.  He dresses about the same.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts