The Lounge

Featured Posts
Kris_PBG
Holy cow! Guess what I got?
October 27, 2012 at 3:22 PM

A new (to us) car!

We got a 2012 Mazda 5!  I finally have a vehicle that can fit more than a sedan!  Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Using some 'stock' images here, as I am being lazy with hooking up my camera!

http://www.autocarreview.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Mazda-MAZDA5-2012.jpg

Here is the configuration on the inside (it seats 6).

It has van doors, but more of a hatchback look.

http://www.lavoixpop.com/media-ugc/2011/01/21/2011-01-21-08-03-46-Mazda5_GT_2012c.jpg

Replies

• vetNmommy
    October 27, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Oh I like that!

• Kris_PBG
    October 27, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Quoting vetNmommy:

Oh I like that!

THANKS!!!!!

• mom2priceboys
    October 27, 2012 at 4:58 PM

cute!! I didn't know it seated that many!! Did you get a good price? How many miles?

• A-WAHL
    by A-WAHL
    October 27, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Very nice big smile mini

• Kris_PBG
    October 27, 2012 at 5:35 PM

I know - it is deceptive in how many can fit! 

We thankfully did get a good price.

Miles were high for a 1 year old car (over 28K) but I drive very few miles, so in a year or two, the mileage will equal out.  :)

Quoting mom2priceboys:

cute!! I didn't know it seated that many!! Did you get a good price? How many miles?

• Thelmama
    October 27, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Nice.........I so want a new car but it isn't in the budger.  I want either a new Kia CRV type car are the new Honda CRV. One can dream. So happy for you. Enjoy.

• hayliedlr
    October 27, 2012 at 6:10 PM

very nice, love it

• Kris_PBG
    October 27, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I hear you - my car was really old and starting to fall apart - I had it 10 years though - so I put my time in with it I guess!  LOL!

Quoting Thelmama:

Nice.........I so want a new car but it isn't in the budger.  I want either a new Kia CRV type car are the new Honda CRV. One can dream. So happy for you. Enjoy.

• Thelmama
    October 27, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Our van was well "loved" lol when we got it.  And I was pregnant with my youngest when we got it.  So it is getting up there..LOL

Quoting Kris_PBG:

I hear you - my car was really old and starting to fall apart - I had it 10 years though - so I put my time in with it I guess!  LOL!

Quoting Thelmama:

• Kris_PBG
    October 27, 2012 at 7:39 PM

LOL!  I hear you - I hope you get your dream car soon!  :)

Quoting Thelmama:

Our van was well "loved" lol when we got it.  And I was pregnant with my youngest when we got it.  So it is getting up there..LOL

Quoting Kris_PBG:

Quoting Thelmama:

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts