Cafe Amanda
Mom vs. Man: Last-Minute Halloween Costume!
October 25, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Halloween snuck up on you again - and you have to cobble together a suitable costume from the contents of your craft drawer.

Easy peasy, you say! I'm a creative genius, you say! Well, that's because you're a mom!

What about a guy? Could he pull off a last-minute costume that won't be the laughingstock of the whole school?

Watch to find out!

What's the best last-minute costume you've ever thrown together, for your child or yourself?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

Replies

• Kmakksmom
    October 25, 2012 at 9:18 PM

These Mom vs Man episodes are all interesting!

The best last minute costumes were last years' for my girls.  Kayla was Riding Hood *black shirt, black pants, black boots, black cape with red and skulls on it she's had for a couple years now*, Madison was Pajama Girl *she got in her pjs before we left*, Angel was a genie *costume I found in my old dance recital outfits*,  and Kiara was a Charmed cat *kitty ears, whiskers, orange shirt with the word "Charmed" on it, black pants, black shoes*.  Kaden was Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates last year with a pirate costume that one of my older online friends' son wore once and got tired of it so she sent it to me.  

Cost of costumes last year: $0.

• kimsardo
    November 5, 2012 at 11:52 AM

My best last minute costume was a ghost mad from a white sheet. Cut out eyes and a mouth, tied a rope around my neck. It was super fun.

• kimsardo
    November 5, 2012 at 11:53 AM

I hadn't hear about Toyota Care before. I used to have a Toyota and loved it.

• kimsardo
    November 5, 2012 at 11:56 AM

The angel of golf rocked it!