The Lounge

Featured Posts
Cafe Amanda
Mom vs. Man: Last-Minute Halloween Costume!
October 25, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Halloween snuck up on you again - and you have to cobble together a suitable costume from the contents of your craft drawer.

Easy peasy, you say! I'm a creative genius, you say! Well, that's because you're a mom!

What about a guy? Could he pull off a last-minute costume that won't be the laughingstock of the whole school?

Watch to find out!

What's the best last-minute costume you've ever thrown together, for your child or yourself?

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

Replies

• Kmakksmom
    October 25, 2012 at 9:18 PM

These Mom vs Man episodes are all interesting!

The best last minute costumes were last years' for my girls.  Kayla was Riding Hood *black shirt, black pants, black boots, black cape with red and skulls on it she's had for a couple years now*, Madison was Pajama Girl *she got in her pjs before we left*, Angel was a genie *costume I found in my old dance recital outfits*,  and Kiara was a Charmed cat *kitty ears, whiskers, orange shirt with the word "Charmed" on it, black pants, black shoes*.  Kaden was Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates last year with a pirate costume that one of my older online friends' son wore once and got tired of it so she sent it to me.  

Cost of costumes last year: $0.

• kimsardo
    November 5, 2012 at 11:52 AM

My best last minute costume was a ghost mad from a white sheet. Cut out eyes and a mouth, tied a rope around my neck. It was super fun.

• kimsardo
    November 5, 2012 at 11:53 AM

I hadn't hear about Toyota Care before. I used to have a Toyota and loved it.

• kimsardo
    November 5, 2012 at 11:56 AM

The angel of golf rocked it!

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN