Bmama1
Hand Washing
by Bmama1
October 24, 2012 at 9:19 AM
How many times would you say you wash your hands in a day?

Replies

• dancer
    by dancer
    October 24, 2012 at 9:21 AM

probably 10 when I am at work. 5 or more at home

• EireLass
    October 24, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Alot. Everytime I come in from tending to the chickens. Everytime I'm going to cook...which is alot. Everytime I go to the bathroom...which is alot. Everytime I work in the gardens. Anytime I have contact with someone other than hubby.

• Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    October 24, 2012 at 9:27 AM
    I wash them a lot! I change a lot of diapers.
  • sjump25
    by sjump25
    October 24, 2012 at 9:28 AM
    Way too many to count! Between going to the bathroom, changing diapers, taking out the trash, cleaning, etc....waaaay to many to count.
  • Kodysmommy928
    October 24, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I have no idea, but it's a lot!

• Millertime77
    October 25, 2012 at 10:26 AM
    Any given day-probably 50 times at least. My hands are always dry--so I'm sure that does't help. I wash them before I eat anything, after changing every pee/poop diaper, after touching door knobs, after the bathroom of course, after touching the cat or dogs, etc. You can never be too safe when it comes to cleanliness esp. hand washing. It prevents diseases and colds. Trying to teach my toddler that handwashing is the in thing to do! he has his own Elmo soap! And he does enjoy washing his hands!
  • acrogodess
    October 25, 2012 at 10:28 AM
    Every time I go to the bathroom, before and after I eat, after I wash the tables at work, after holding a booted encrusted hand from one of the 3-4 yr olds I work with
  • cupcake2819
    October 25, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Probably a dozen or more!

• KrissyTx72
    October 25, 2012 at 12:54 PM

lots and lots! I wash them after the normal reasons, bathroom, food pred ( especially for cross contamination reasons) and before I feed the baby and after diaper changes. I have encouraged this behavior with my teenagers and husband. We haven't had any illnesses so I attribute that to good hygiene.

• Kmakksmom
    October 25, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Lots.  I've never kept track, but I do know it's lots.