The Lounge

CaiLynns_mommie
shoes
October 13, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Okay mommies, I have a question. If you left a pair of your child's boots at your baby daddy's dads house, and he decided to 'clean' the living room where the boots were and put them in a back room... Say you go back a couple of weeks later and go to get the child's boots for them to wear but one is missing.. what would do? He says he didn't loose it, but its not the first time he's messed with your things when you have plainly stated you did NOT want him bothering your things neumorus times. This boot has been missing for a little over a month and he has made no effort to give you an idea where it might be or look for it, just says its not his fault, and that you should have kept up with them better... Personally I am making a big deal out of this situation, telling him that he can either find it or go buy her a new pair. They weren't just boots from Walmart they were expensive john deer boots that my grandfather bought for CaiLynn right after she was born.. she couldn't wear them until this summer.. and loved wearing them.. at the time he lost it that was the only pair of shoes she had that fit her Decently. She has out frown it now, but those had more sentimental value than anything. You couldnt even tell they had been worn and I wanted to save them if da didn't.

Replies

• Kmakksmom
    October 14, 2012 at 8:26 PM

I'm sorry.  I wish I had some good advice for you.  Good Luck if you are trying to find it.  It's upsetting when that happens. 

• MommeeTo4
    October 14, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Quoting sjump25:

I would tell him he needs to buy her a new pair.  If he won't I don't guess there is much you can do :/  I wouldn't be sending good clothes or shoes to his house anymore.

• kimsardo
    October 14, 2012 at 10:05 PM

I'd be more careful where I leave my stuff. 

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts