The Lounge

Featured Posts
jenesis915
Halloween =] costumes baby and mommy or daddy *pics*
October 11, 2012 at 5:14 PM

so will anyones costumes match or go with your kids?

I wanted to do red riding hood and wolf with dd but it'll wait till next year lol. I know people will frown upon my costume I want but it goes with what I wanted. I'm a comic fanatic and the comic I have red riding hood represents innocence and wolf represents temptations of lust so I thought it seemed suitable technically lol here's pics

not dd but this is what i want for dd just need to find someone to make it

and this is what i want to buy for me

what costumes you doing this year?

Replies

• Kmakksmom
    October 11, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Good idea!  I'm going to be a witch this year.

• beautiful.GIRL1
    October 11, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Baby girl is going as a lady bug. Im not dressing up
  • nocalmegan
    October 11, 2012 at 5:33 PM
    I got one of those skeleton shirts from Etsy with the little baby on the tummy because I'm prego and Dd is gonna be a pink elephant. Are you gonna take the baby tick or treating in that costume you picked? Kinda slutty for kid trick or treating I think but it's cute for an adult party
  • jenesis915
    October 11, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Quoting nocalmegan:

I got one of those skeleton shirts from Etsy with the little baby on the tummy because I'm prego and Dd is gonna be a pink elephant. Are you gonna take the baby tick or treating in that costume you picked? Kinda slutty for kid trick or treating I think but it's cute for an adult party

ill probably use leggins and a sweater over it because ill freeze if i dont 

• jenesis915
    October 11, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Quoting beautiful.GIRL1:

awe! to cute!

• beautiful.GIRL1
    October 11, 2012 at 5:44 PM
    Thanks(:

Quoting jenesis915:

Quoting beautiful.GIRL1:

awe! to cute!

• jenesis915
    October 11, 2012 at 5:47 PM

i might change it to this its cheaper

Quoting nocalmegan:

• nocalmegan
    October 11, 2012 at 5:47 PM
    Leggings would be cute. The costume is cute too. What's your dh gonna be.

Quoting jenesis915:

Quoting nocalmegan:

• jenesis915
    October 11, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Quoting nocalmegan:

Quoting jenesis915:

Quoting nocalmegan:

hes still deciding

• nocalmegan
    October 11, 2012 at 5:51 PM
    He should be the granny lol.

Quoting jenesis915:

Quoting nocalmegan:

Quoting jenesis915:

Quoting nocalmegan:

hes still deciding

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN