The Lounge

Featured Posts
jenesis915
Halloween =] costumes baby and mommy or daddy *pics*
October 11, 2012 at 5:14 PM

so will anyones costumes match or go with your kids?

I wanted to do red riding hood and wolf with dd but it'll wait till next year lol. I know people will frown upon my costume I want but it goes with what I wanted. I'm a comic fanatic and the comic I have red riding hood represents innocence and wolf represents temptations of lust so I thought it seemed suitable technically lol here's pics

not dd but this is what i want for dd just need to find someone to make it

and this is what i want to buy for me

what costumes you doing this year?

Replies

• Kmakksmom
    October 11, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Good idea!  I'm going to be a witch this year.

• beautiful.GIRL1
    October 11, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Baby girl is going as a lady bug. Im not dressing up
  • nocalmegan
    October 11, 2012 at 5:33 PM
    I got one of those skeleton shirts from Etsy with the little baby on the tummy because I'm prego and Dd is gonna be a pink elephant. Are you gonna take the baby tick or treating in that costume you picked? Kinda slutty for kid trick or treating I think but it's cute for an adult party
  • jenesis915
    October 11, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Quoting nocalmegan:

I got one of those skeleton shirts from Etsy with the little baby on the tummy because I'm prego and Dd is gonna be a pink elephant. Are you gonna take the baby tick or treating in that costume you picked? Kinda slutty for kid trick or treating I think but it's cute for an adult party

ill probably use leggins and a sweater over it because ill freeze if i dont 

• jenesis915
    October 11, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Quoting beautiful.GIRL1:

awe! to cute!

• beautiful.GIRL1
    October 11, 2012 at 5:44 PM
    Thanks(:

Quoting jenesis915:

Quoting beautiful.GIRL1:

awe! to cute!

• jenesis915
    October 11, 2012 at 5:47 PM

i might change it to this its cheaper

Quoting nocalmegan:

• nocalmegan
    October 11, 2012 at 5:47 PM
    Leggings would be cute. The costume is cute too. What's your dh gonna be.

Quoting jenesis915:

Quoting nocalmegan:

• jenesis915
    October 11, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Quoting nocalmegan:

Quoting jenesis915:

Quoting nocalmegan:

hes still deciding

• nocalmegan
    October 11, 2012 at 5:51 PM
    He should be the granny lol.

Quoting jenesis915:

Quoting nocalmegan:

Quoting jenesis915:

Quoting nocalmegan:

hes still deciding

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts