The Lounge

Featured Posts
sarasue719
Attempting p90x...
October 4, 2012 at 12:17 PM

So I have done P90X for 2 1/2 weeks now. Some cool results so far...

~ I have lost 3 solid pounds.

~ My time of the month is usually extremely painful and heavy. I started on Sunday and have felt amazing. Usually spend one whole day curled in a ball with a heating pad and a bottle of aleve next to me, but I have felt awesome!

~ My blood pressure has lowered. Usually at 112/82, just checked yesterday and it was an amazing 99/69!

I hope the results just keep getting better! Saving for a treadmill to start to run. =]

Anyone have some weight loss stories, tips, tricks?

dancing

Replies

• Mena929
    by Mena929
    October 4, 2012 at 12:21 PM

WTG! Keep it up! That seems to be the hardest part.

• Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    October 4, 2012 at 12:28 PM
    Awesome!!

I started dieting and excercising in June and have lost around 25lbs. I seem to be at a stand still though and have been slacking. Need to get my butt back in gear.
  • amonkeymom
    Amy
    October 4, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Great job!

• sjump25
    by sjump25
    October 4, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Awesome!!

• sarasue719
    October 5, 2012 at 9:26 AM
    Wow! That's great! I hope i can loose weight like that. They say the last few pounds is always the hardest, lol.

Quoting Bmama1:

Awesome!!

I started dieting and excercising in June and have lost around 25lbs. I seem to be at a stand still though and have been slacking. Need to get my butt back in gear.

• dakotasmamma
    October 5, 2012 at 10:15 AM
    PINK Method has been amazing for me. I love it! Good job on your progress do far. And good luck'
  • megarasflight
    October 5, 2012 at 12:03 PM
    I did 'insanity' before becoming pregnant. I didn't finish it though! Boo! I can't wait to start again after baby arrives. "Yeah right!" I'm sure some are thinking, but I feel it's easier to work into my schedule than a trip to the gym.

I might try P90x this time instead. What are the differences? Anybody done both?
  • kkkaaayyyy
    October 5, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Great job! Your a better person and I am. I haven't been working out like I should but I did loose 30lbs after figuring out I had a Gluten Allergy. I do need to get out more and walk at least. Keep up the great work!

• sarasue719
    October 6, 2012 at 6:27 PM
    Lol I'm not sure what pink method is?

Quoting dakotasmamma:

PINK Method has been amazing for me. I love it! Good job on your progress do far. And good luck'

• sarasue719
    October 6, 2012 at 6:29 PM
    Haven't done insanity but its lumped with the beach body Web site with p90x, so I'm sure its kind of the same. Nap time is the best time for my at home work out!

Quoting megarasflight:

I did 'insanity' before becoming pregnant. I didn't finish it though! Boo! I can't wait to start again after baby arrives. "Yeah right!" I'm sure some are thinking, but I feel it's easier to work into my schedule than a trip to the gym.

I might try P90x this time instead. What are the differences? Anybody done both?

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN