KourtneyW
Your child walks in while your having sex
October 3, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Me and my husband were having sex and my daughter came in without knocking she's only 4 and she wanted to know what We are doing what should I say!??!??

Replies

• Mommytotwins44
    October 4, 2012 at 7:14 AM
    Lol.....i am not sure there.. We always lock our door so we dont have that problem.
  • hayliedlr
    October 4, 2012 at 9:26 AM

exercising lol

• sjump25
    by sjump25
    October 4, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Wrestling? lol.  I have no idea :/ 

• madcat500
    October 4, 2012 at 10:51 AM

what mom&dads do so they will stay together go to youtube and look at the vido where the girl tells mom&dad how they sound

• peacemom28
    October 4, 2012 at 11:57 AM

The SAME thing happened with my daughter when she was 4. I told her I was "loving on daddy" When she is older I will tell her more. But I think it has to be age appropriate.

• paganbaby
    October 4, 2012 at 12:07 PM

This or wrestling,lol.

Quoting peacemom28:

The SAME thing happened with my daughter when she was 4. I told her I was "loving on daddy" When she is older I will tell her more. But I think it has to be age appropriate.

• amonkeymom
    Amy
    October 4, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Oops!  lol  - Playing.

• PINKmyfavcolor
    October 4, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Haven't had this happen myself but my mom told my brother when he caught them that they were playing. Mama then started locking the door, lol.

• skyfire27
    October 4, 2012 at 2:38 PM

We usually wait until the kids are asleep or outside playing before we get intimate...even then we lock the bedroom door. I can feel for you though I walked in on my parents in the living room when I was about 15...I had to find a way to keep my little sisters, who were 5 and 6 at the time out of the house until they were finished. It was sooo embarassing.

• karingT
    by karingT
    October 5, 2012 at 8:42 AM

GIRRRLLLLLL I have been there and its not funny then but it is later. One night me and my dh was having a good time and he was making a lot of noise. I kept telling him to shut up and be quiet but he didnt. So the next morning my daughter was all sad and gloomy and we kept asking her what was wrong. After constant nagging she starts crying and says I heard you and daddy last night. My heart dropped and my husband looked at me and said I told you to be quiet and she says no daddy I heard you. It was a mess. So I talk to her about the birds and the bees in the nicest way I could. It is hilarious now evey now and then she brings it up. She is twenty

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts