The Lounge

Featured Posts
Cafe Kelly
Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 2: Make plans with your friends!
October 2, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Make plans with your friends this week! Don't wait for others to make plans, take the initiative and plan something fun to do with friends. Whether it's a night out or a get together for lunch, think of something that you will enjoy doing with some friends and make it happen!

Are you the planner in your group of friends or do you wait for your phone to ring? What are some things you and your friends enjoy doing together?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

Replies

• louzannalady
    October 2, 2012 at 1:41 PM

I am the planner in my group, but my car is dead, so I will have to wait to do this one until taxes come back! :/

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    October 2, 2012 at 1:41 PM

I don't plan any activities, but I am a part of a couple of groups that have an organizer to plan events and I just go when I can. :) This Friday we are all going to the pumpkin patch as a group during non-public times so that we are alone and get a good discount on admission!

• Millertime77
    October 2, 2012 at 1:42 PM

I'm the planner and lately, I've been overwhelmed with everything else that happens in life-work, family, bdays, deaths, etc.  I really, really need a break! But it's the hubby who gets to have the fun! Not fair at all, but that's how it is. 

• PhyllisGB

eating lunch out

• robyann
    by robyann

Honestly I don't have too many friends. I usually don't go out with just my friends. Anytime I have free time I try to hang out with dh. My situation may be different than some, my youngest is 17, but I do have gkids everyday. But my prespective is a bit different because I see  their childhoods as going by so quickly that I want to saver every moment----that's the MawMaw in me lol

• nova.mommy

I typically am not the planner, but sounds good!

• ShanesMommy2012
    I let everyone else plan usually.
    We like to go to movies, go bowling, and go shopping.
  • NoShame116
    October 2, 2012 at 1:43 PM
    I have an appointment near where one of my friends live. I haven't seen her since May. I called her and we are going to have lunch next week when I go for my appointment.
  • Alliegracesmom
    October 2, 2012 at 1:44 PM
    Lol it will have to be lunch I work a full time job and hardly have time to do anything else
  • deadlights86
    October 2, 2012 at 1:45 PM
    I have plans with a friend tomorrow. She lives next door so it's pretty easy.

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts