Featured Posts
regian19832002
Need some advice
September 24, 2012 at 8:30 AM

I have been with my other half for 2 years now, i was on his computer the other day and i found a photo of a random girl then his skype went off and i ahd found logs that he had been talking to her for 2 weeks and that him and this woman had been jokeing about him moveing out there. So i got really mad needless to say i messaged this girl and found out she was married with 2 kids to a navy man. What should i do should i let him off the hook or should i just keep my gurad up or call its quiets. I bet this is not the first time he has done this he just got caught and got really mad said talking to another woman was not cheating,but he was telling her he loved her and blowing me off to talk to her online and skypeing with and well skype sexing as well so i telll the other womans husband 

Replies

• iSiAAhSmoMMy
    September 24, 2012 at 8:56 AM

i dont think the matter is worth calling it quits, but its def not right and should not be off the hook so easily. first thing, he needs to understand and know what he did was completely wrong. i think you should set your standards and give him another chance.

i had a similiar issue with my significant other and it took a while to fix, needless to say it is better now but you lose a certain kind of trust after someone does something like that.

def . up to you if its worth the try, you know?

• EireLass
    September 24, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Go to the court and file formal separation and support papers and tell him to leave.

• regian19832002
    September 24, 2012 at 11:43 AM

i told him it hurt me but in a way all he kept saying was sorry and at first he told me to leave it alone and not tell the other girl

• Kodysmommy928
    September 24, 2012 at 11:45 AM

For the sexting he would be leaving.

• regian19832002
    September 24, 2012 at 12:07 PM

on he was on skype with her video call so she seen his and he seen hers 

• regian19832002
    September 24, 2012 at 12:07 PM

keep this in mind i was not snooping on his computer i was watching netfix and his skype account went off so i went to close it out and see it was a girl talking shit 

• ambr2006
    September 24, 2012 at 12:22 PM

To me this is a form of cheating, and you bet this isnt his first time either. Approach him, and who cares if he get mad because you invaded the computer. Telling another woman that he loves her spells trouble for your marriage. Let him go, If he's not going to be 100% faithful why keep him around? How do you know if there wasn't outside contact as well?

• the4mutts
    September 24, 2012 at 12:25 PM
    This is cheating IMO. I would leave him. Immediately. I have left every person that has what I call "emotional affairs" especially if dirty talk is involved.
  • givenshl
    September 24, 2012 at 12:34 PM

I agree, Bump the Bullshit. A Married Committed Man to his Wife has no damn business doing dumb ass shit like this. This type of shit just pisses me the fuck off. I'm sorry Ladies for the language but is just gets under my skin. If anyone's Better Half is not happy they should not stoop low and do sneaky shit, they should Man up/Woman Up and tell their SO they are not happy, they want to bounce and be out. Stop hurting each others feelings. What is done in the dark will certainly come to light! And a Chick like Me would hunt down Her Husband and tell him all I know. ***You need to take Control, don't let him blame shit on you***

• peacemom28
    September 24, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I would kick him to the curb but thats me. I am so sorry hun. ((((HUGS))))))

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts