Featured Posts
momof3198
Why organ donation is Important
January 29, 2012 at 4:29 AM

If any one has read some of my replies about organ donation then you will know my family has been waiting for that call that would change my dads life and yesterday we got that call and he got his kidney and pancrease all of the waiting is over and yes I do feel sorry for the family that lost their dear loved one but I am eternally greatful that even in there grief they made the decision to donate their loved ones organ so that others might have a chance to live. I hope they know that their loved one is still living through the many other lives they saved.

Update

My dad is now out of icu and his new organs are working reat so it looks like he is off dyalisis and insulin.smile

Replies

• Kodysmommy928
    January 29, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I am so glad that your dad is going to be able to heal!  Keep us posted on his progress!

• LivinDeadGurl
    January 30, 2012 at 2:38 PM

BUMP!

• Thelmama
    January 30, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Hugs and prayers to both families and for your dad.  I am a believer in organ donation.

• Kmakksmom
    January 30, 2012 at 2:58 PM
    Awesome for your family. My thoughts to the family dealing with their loss that brought your dad his organs.
  • sherry132
    January 30, 2012 at 5:35 PM

That's awesome for your family. :)

• lostosbourne
    January 30, 2012 at 5:55 PM

I am very happy for your dad! Hope his road to recovery and life is an easy one. My nephew is 6 yrs old and he is on the heart transplant list. He was born with many medical issues and we never thought he would even make it to his first hour of life let alone his 6th year of life. This is hopefully going to be the year he gets his heart. I pray that he does. He is a tiny little guy with bright eyes and an amazing smile. We call him Little Man cuz he is very small for his age. He wears anywhere from a size 4T to a 5T in clothing. He makes us laugh all the time with all of his antics. Here is a picture of him and I on his 6th b-day.  

• hopealways4019
    January 31, 2012 at 9:59 AM
    It saves life!
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts