Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
SLM016
Hello From SC
by SLM016
January 17 at 10:28 PM

Hello,

I'm Crystal. I'm a homeschool mother and homeschool blogger. I have been homeschooling for over seven years. Currently, we use Connections Academy, but we also review a wide range of homeschool products on the blog. 

I look forward to getting to know you all. 

-Crystal 

Replies

• AutasticMomx2
    January 18 at 10:46 AM
    Welcome!
  • carolina_gal
    January 18 at 11:09 AM
    Hi Crystal, I'm in SC as well. How old are your kids?
  • all2gethernow
    January 18 at 11:11 AM
    Hi!! I'm in NC. I've home educated for 17 years. I'm down to my youngest two-one graduates in May, the other is in10th grade, but has almost the same credits as his older brother. My adult children finished up a few years ago.
    Welcome!!
  • SLM016
    by SLM016
    January 19 at 2:13 PM

My kids are 13 (b), 9 (b), and 5 (g). We live in Orangeburg, but travel to Columbia, Charleston, and Summerville often. 

Quoting carolina_gal: Hi Crystal, I'm in SC as well. How old are your kids?

• carolina_gal
    January 19 at 2:23 PM

My son plays high school soccer and they play OW.   Their soccer team is pretty bad (we beat them every year) but seem to be a good bunch of kids who are trying.

Quoting SLM016:

My kids are 13 (b), 9 (b), and 5 (g). We live in Orangeburg, but travel to Columbia, Charleston, and Summerville often. 

• MamaNeeNee
    January 26 at 10:55 PM

Hi! Where are you in SC?  I'm in the Charlotte area. 

• SLM016
    by SLM016
    February 24 at 4:34 PM

Quoting MamaNeeNee:

Hi! Where are you in SC?  I'm in the Charlotte area. 

I live in Orangeburg. It's exactly 2.5 hours from Charlotte. :) 

• SLM016
    by SLM016
    February 28 at 6:03 PM

It doesn't surprise me to hear you say that they are pretty bad. The kids may be good, but they aren't teamwork worth a dime. 

Quoting carolina_gal:

My son plays high school soccer and they play OW.   Their soccer team is pretty bad (we beat them every year) but seem to be a good bunch of kids who are trying.

Quoting SLM016:

• debramommyof4
    February 28 at 9:32 PM
    Welcome. I can't wait to learn more about your homeschool journey. How do you like connections Academy and how do you add other things into the curriculum?
  • SLM016
    by SLM016
    March 1 at 9:13 AM

We find Connections Academy to be extremely easy curriculum to get done. My kids are literally done with the week's school work within one-two days each week. As a result, they aren't overly challenged. 

Since I'm a homeschool blogger, I get to review a lot of different homeschools related products/services. My kids love to try out new products so they don't mind doing these extra things. (Per terms of the group, I'm not allowed to post my website here, but due to the fact that the kids get to have a public say about products they love taking the time to use them.) 

Quoting debramommyof4: Welcome. I can't wait to learn more about your homeschool journey. How do you like connections Academy and how do you add other things into the curriculum?

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts