What are your Independence Day plans?
by mem82
June 30 at 10:50 AM
Do tell?

Replies

• hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    June 30 at 3:29 PM

School in the morning and heading over to my parents' house for dinner and watching fireworks on tv.  Possibly getting to see local displays on our drive home.  You?

• mem82
    by mem82
    July 2 at 9:48 AM
    We're marching in the parade with Scouts. Watching another parade, and two sets of fireworks.

Quoting hwblyf:

School in the morning and heading over to my parents' house for dinner and watching fireworks on tv.  Possibly getting to see local displays on our drive home.  You?

• coala
    by coala
    July 2 at 11:00 AM

Nothing...except packing.  Maybe signing our lease....getting uber excited.

• fisheykisses
    July 2 at 4:26 PM

grill,and fireworks 

• SuperMommy408
    July 2 at 11:44 PM
    We might go watch the fireworks display.
  • redhead-bedhead
    July 3 at 11:01 AM
    It depends when my dad is released from the hospital. If he's home tonight then we will still have the cook out that's plannned. If he's still being held captive, I'm cancelling it.

Sunday we are having a birthday party for my oldest.
  • No_Difference
    July 4 at 7:15 AM

Swim practice this morning, then we're going to a 4th of July party that the president of the swim board invited us to. Tomorrow we might try and see Fireworks at Antietam, but that is appearing to be an all day committment that I'm not sure I'm going to have the energy for, especially since it'd be just the kids and me, and an excpected crowd in the 10s of thousands :S Hubby can't do crowds or fireworks... Sunday I think we're going to just hide. 

• Jinx-Troublex3
    July 6 at 12:25 PM
    We are.still on our cross~country road trip. We spent 4th with a bunch of family and two of my great~aunts in Walloon Lake Michigan. We had a bbq, rafting and fireworks.

Now we are on the road to Badlands, SD, Mt Rushmore, and Crazy Horse monuments.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN