Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
mem82
Are your kids playing with more of the neighborhood kids since PS is out?
by mem82
June 4 at 9:43 AM
Cole still has his friend next door but doesn't really have other neighborhood friends. He is a bit too nerd-y, I suppose.

Replies

• Leissaintexas
    June 4 at 10:08 AM
    There have never been kids in our neighborhood. I'm kind of OK with that lol.
  • Reina13
    by Reina13
    June 4 at 11:37 AM

Not really. He has special needs and the kids around us are either too young or too old for him to play with. We are hoping to get together with his friends from his program this summer though.

• kmath
    by kmath
    June 4 at 12:26 PM

No more than during the school year because of my work schedule.  There is a whole herd of kids that live on our street and he tends to play with them most evenings when we get home from work.

• bluerooffarm
    June 4 at 1:19 PM

They'll play more often with the neighborhood kids once scool is out, but PS doesn't let out until the 17th.

• LostTheSlipper
    June 4 at 1:45 PM

PS isn't out here yet, but no. He doesn't play with them.

• hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    June 4 at 2:27 PM

Our street is a little quiet.  Ages don't quite match up with the few kids on our street, and since there are 5 kids in this house, we never seem short on fun or fights.  :)

• myfirstloves
    June 4 at 2:46 PM

My daughter plays with the neighbor kid, but he's homeschooled and he's my little brother (we're 13 years apart). There's a 6 year difference between him and my daughter, but they're like brother and sister.

• SuperMommy408
    June 4 at 6:31 PM

We just moved in our neighborhood. I saw a couple of kids, we're still new so no neighborhood friends yet!!

• Jinx-Troublex3
    June 4 at 7:01 PM
    PS are out today :)

We have a family from our scout troop just 4 doors down and the kids have been back n forth a few times already today..lol

Yes, I'm sure it will be a daily thing.
  • ChristineTate
    June 4 at 9:10 PM

The PS school kids in our neighborhood start knocking on our door when they start to think about summer break.  PS school here doesn't let out until 6/13, but some of the kids are all ready remembering my daughter is available to play.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN