What's going on this weekend?
by mem82
May 16 at 8:13 PM

???

Replies

• hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    May 16 at 9:49 PM

Get together at a park, daughter's at GS camp, oldest is doing mowing to earn money for scout camp, cleaning, cursing the weather and the snow that killed my garden, school planning, cleaning, cursing....  :)

• AutymsMommy
    May 17 at 12:10 AM

Oh my.

This evening we went to the Greek Festival.

Tomorrow is my middle son's 5th birthday party - about 40 people, cooking out in the backyard (we do it for every child's birthday). DD12's main tutor from school is also coming over to give her a hand with studying for a test, both tomorrow and Sunday.

Sunday DD12 and DH are going to work on the garden. Mom is hopefully going to rest :P

• debramommyof4
    May 17 at 12:46 AM
    Pray the smoke let's up so we can kick kids into the back yard if not we are going to continue to clean while they watch tv.
  • bcogoli
    by bcogoli
    May 17 at 8:28 AM

Smoke?

Quoting debramommyof4: Pray the smoke let's up so we can kick kids into the back yard if not we are going to continue to clean while they watch tv.

• mom2gdj
    by mom2gdj
    May 17 at 9:08 AM

Today we are having a graduation ceremony for my first homeschool graduate.

• debramommyof4
    May 17 at 10:47 AM
    We are just north of the fires in southern California.

Quoting bcogoli:

Smoke?

Quoting debramommyof4: Pray the smoke let's up so we can kick kids into the back yard if not we are going to continue to clean while they watch tv.

• tuffymama
    May 17 at 11:32 AM
    I'm supposed to be packing, but I pulled a groin muscle this morning (while making breakfast of all things! I work out and nothing. Make breakfast, sustain an injury), so I'm taking a break while I moan and feel sorry for myself. I'm getting back to it in a little bit, though.
  • mem82
    by mem82
    May 17 at 11:34 PM
    Congratulations!

Quoting mom2gdj:

Today we are having a graduation ceremony for my first homeschool graduate.

• mem82
    by mem82
    May 17 at 11:34 PM
    Ouch!

Quoting tuffymama: I'm supposed to be packing, but I pulled a groin muscle this morning (while making breakfast of all things! I work out and nothing. Make breakfast, sustain an injury), so I'm taking a break while I moan and feel sorry for myself. I'm getting back to it in a little bit, though.
  • mem82
    by mem82
    May 17 at 11:35 PM
    Next weekend is my dd's 13th. We do the same thing.

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Oh my.

This evening we went to the Greek Festival.

Tomorrow is my middle son's 5th birthday party - about 40 people, cooking out in the backyard (we do it for every child's birthday). DD12's main tutor from school is also coming over to give her a hand with studying for a test, both tomorrow and Sunday.

Sunday DD12 and DH are going to work on the garden. Mom is hopefully going to rest :P

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts