Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
YzmaRocks
Eek, so excited!
May 4 at 5:29 PM

Mobile Photo

SCHOOL BOOKS! Next year's school books have tricked in over the past week and I am now organizing it all. I am so excited!! I have a good feeling about the upcoming year ;)

Replies

• romacox
    by romacox
    May 4 at 6:38 PM

Go Girl!

• TidewaterClan
    May 4 at 6:48 PM

What a beautiful site!

• hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    May 4 at 7:26 PM

:)

• mem82
    by mem82
    May 5 at 9:18 AM
    That's a pile of happiness right there!
  • Leissaintexas
    May 5 at 9:48 AM
    I knew as soon as I saw the title of the post, I thought, ah,somebody had a book delivery! Lol.
  • bluerooffarm
    May 5 at 10:01 AM

Yeah!  I love delivery day!

• JadeTigr7
    May 5 at 11:24 AM

Whoo hoo!

• kmath
    by kmath
    May 5 at 11:34 AM

YAY!  I love getting books!  We are almost ready as well!

• KrissyKC
    May 5 at 9:43 PM
    Ahhh... we didn't do a set school year this time. We ordered some things at different times and I got excited with each one... but they started next yrs math a month ago, will not be done with english until at least end of summer. We will be doing science through the summer and I have the elementary kids' science already in storage... so some of it is not new to us. English is the same... I have both the older two already.

So there's not really that moment this year when I have all the new, crisp stuff for next yr. It is all blending.
  • tuffymama
    May 6 at 2:56 PM
    It's so exciting! I have a lot of art books coming that will fulfill most of our art curriculum needs for the next six years, but I'm not ordering anything else until after our big move at the end of the month. I'm shopping reading now, and I swear my heart races every time I research a new kit or book.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts