Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
No_Difference
Kinda OT, but could be fun
April 19 at 5:40 PM

For Harry Potter fans: 
http://www.hogwartsishere.com/
You can now enroll in Hogwarts, acceptance letter and all, and actually take classes, and get actual assignments. You'd get (I'm assuming online books) such as A Standard Book of Spells and its all entirely free. Its run off of volunteers - including the "Professors" are volunteers.  They're 9 week courses. 

Replies

• KickButtMama
    April 19 at 8:35 PM

O. M. G. My eldest will die when I tell him! 

• No_Difference
    April 19 at 11:36 PM

I'm going to admit...I totaly geeked out, and went back in bookmarks past to find the quiz to figure out which house I was originally sorted into LOL. I had Jamie take the quiz, and she's "enrolling" on Monday.

• KickButtMama
    April 20 at 12:12 AM

Both my boys enrolled - my eldest is in Huffelpuff and my youngest in Slytherin. Both were stoked until they learned you actually have to write the essays and such.... Mwahahahaha

Quoting No_Difference:

I'm going to admit...I totaly geeked out, and went back in bookmarks past to find the quiz to figure out which house I was originally sorted into LOL. I had Jamie take the quiz, and she's "enrolling" on Monday.

• No_Difference
    April 20 at 7:37 AM

LOL. :} (<- evil smile lol) I wasn't going to tell her the assignments were real until she enrolled

Quoting KickButtMama:

Both my boys enrolled - my eldest is in Huffelpuff and my youngest in Slytherin. Both were stoked until they learned you actually have to write the essays and such.... Mwahahahaha

Quoting No_Difference:

• kirbymom
    April 20 at 9:14 AM
    Oooh.. . That is so sneaky! Lol

Quoting No_Difference:

LOL. :} (<- evil smile lol) I wasn't going to tell her the assignments were real until she enrolled

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting No_Difference:

• mem82
    by mem82
    April 20 at 6:18 PM
    That sounds amazing!
  • TidewaterClan
    April 21 at 8:42 AM

Wonderful!  Thank you for telling us!

• Pukalani79
    April 29 at 10:36 PM

What types of classes are offered?

• sarah_beth
    May 5 at 9:38 AM

That is totally awesome! My kids will flip!  :)

• No_Difference
    May 5 at 10:51 AM

I actually don't know yet lol. I did sign up, but haven't gotten to the point of signing up for classes yet. I've been swamped with making costumes for a play so I haven't been able to be online much in general except for a few minutes here and there while I'm giving my brain a break. I'm hoping next week I'll actually get to explore it more. 

Quoting Pukalani79:

What types of classes are offered?

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts