Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
Codysmom2106
Story of the world?
April 18 at 12:25 PM

Is this any good for history? I'm trying to do this piece by piece but so far all we have covered is George Washington. If we continue they way we are going the Boston Tea Party and Paul Revere are next. 

Replies

• debramommyof4
    April 18 at 12:27 PM
    My kids love it. We are on ancients in volume 1 but they are completely loving it.
  • bluerooffarm
    April 18 at 2:00 PM

My kids are loving it too.  I suggest the activity guide to go with it.  We are in the middle ages one right now and just bought volume 3 for next year.

• Mommy2Phenley
    April 18 at 2:47 PM
    We've listened to a fair amount of volume one in the car and like it. We'll be doing ancients all the way with activity guide next year for first. I'll be skipping some sections or editing as we go since we are secular hsers.
  • ablackdolphin
    April 18 at 3:09 PM

I heard a lot of good things about it and we have the book but haven't started it just yet.  We do a lot of the "Who Was" books and so far really like them.

• DesireMM
    April 18 at 3:11 PM
    I have heard a lot of good things. We are planning to get it for next year.
  • Codysmom2106
    April 18 at 4:56 PM

Awesome! I am going to order Volume 1. Before taxes and shipping I found both the activity book and a paperback version for $30. Im really excited.

• Mweddle
    by Mweddle
    April 20 at 10:17 AM

I am going to try Story of The World next year for our curriculum.

• Codysmom2106
    April 20 at 10:51 AM

I'm really hoping it works. I've read mixed reviews on it. 

Quoting Mweddle:

I am going to try Story of The World next year for our curriculum.

• KickButtMama
    April 22 at 7:23 AM

We also used it starting with ancient history volume 1 - it had such amazing projects in the workbook. But I never used it for American history, we used it for world history instead.

• Pukalani79
    April 22 at 11:43 AM

I've also heard great things about it.  We are going to try it in the fall

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts