Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
mem82
Weekly recap: I got nothing done. How about you?
by mem82
April 11 at 1:38 PM

Well, nothing schoolwise. LOL Some weeks, it's hit or miss. I did get plenty of other things outside the house done.

Replies

• craftyzenmom
    April 14 at 8:36 PM

We just finished two Science Olympiad competitions in 2 weekends- first was my 5th grader elementary level and 2nd was my boys Jr. High Northern California State competition. We are all exhausted today and just couldn't get much done....4 days until spring break :)

• mem82
    by mem82
    April 14 at 9:19 PM

That sounds really interesting. Is it done in teams?

Quoting craftyzenmom:

We just finished two Science Olympiad competitions in 2 weekends- first was my 5th grader elementary level and 2nd was my boys Jr. High Northern California State competition. We are all exhausted today and just couldn't get much done....4 days until spring break :)

• mem82
    by mem82
    April 14 at 9:20 PM

That sounds fun!

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3: Last week was spring break. The kids went wild and I was packing to move (we get keys on Wed) and the registrar for Camporee. Camporee had nearly 500 people and had to verify all medical and firearms forms and some units did not get theirs to me until Wednesdau before the Friday event. Checkin really went well so it was all worth it :)

• shaharv
    by shaharv
    April 15 at 3:02 PM
    I feel so much better knowing I'm not the only one! This past week has been so difficult for me to get on the ball with schoolwork. Instead of book lessons we've been doing quite a bit of hands on learning. The kids are loving this aspect of learning

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN