Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
bluerooffarm
Made a underwater-scope!
April 4 at 8:15 AM

I just made an underwater "observer" for my kids.  Take a Pringles can and poke a hole in the metal end.  Use packing tape to seal the lid end onto the can.  Take it out and look in the puddles!

Now we just need to wait for the tadpoles and other cool spring critters to come out!  Yay!

I'll let ya'all know how long the thing lasts, but with the way we go through Pringles lately, it doesn't really matter to us if it doesn't last long!

Replies

• bluerooffarm
    April 4 at 8:33 AM

Photos are coming, I promise! LOL

• bluerooffarm
    April 4 at 8:41 AM

How I made it:

• bluerooffarm
    April 4 at 8:52 AM

And here are the boys learning how to use it (soapy water in a bucket with cool plastic toys for them to "find").

• TidewaterClan
    April 4 at 9:30 AM

Very cool idea!  The girls will love this.  I'll buy them a can and try to stay away from it.  Pringles are one of my all-time weaknesses!

• RADmomma
    April 4 at 9:37 AM
    I know here its little things like this that make our whole week!!

Awesome idea!
  • hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    April 4 at 9:51 AM

Sweet.  Thanks for sharing!

• bluerooffarm
    April 4 at 10:11 AM
    They are our weakness too. They have been on sale so often here that we've been buying them way too often. But they are great to throw into a hiking day lunch, so win win!

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Very cool idea!  The girls will love this.  I'll buy them a can and try to stay away from it.  Pringles are one of my all-time weaknesses!

• bluerooffarm
    April 4 at 10:13 AM
    If they keep going the way they have so far this morning, they'll be soggy by evening! Lol
    It has made their morning!

Quoting RADmomma: I know here its little things like this that make our whole week!!

Awesome idea!
  • bluerooffarm
    April 4 at 10:13 AM
    You are very welcome!

Quoting hwblyf:

Sweet.  Thanks for sharing!

• KickButtMama
    April 4 at 10:23 AM

I'm another confessed Pringles fan...such a fan, in fact, that I will eat their sour cream & onion even though I'm allergic to onions and I swell up with hives every time I eat it..lol

Quoting bluerooffarm: They are our weakness too. They have been on sale so often here that we've been buying them way too often. But they are great to throw into a hiking day lunch, so win win!
    Quoting TidewaterClan:

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN