Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
KickButtMama
Pinterest anyone?
March 30 at 12:34 PM

I'm on Pinterest, and I love it...I have boards for homeschooling ideas and my crafting ideas....anyone lest on it? 

My Pinterest name is kickbuttmama. 

Replies

• No_Difference
    March 30 at 2:21 PM

I use it too, but I'm seriously going to be revamping my boards soon and make the "homeschooling" one into a bunch of different ones, so I'm not so cluttered in there lol. granted soon might be after summer...since I'm not finding any free time on my calendar :/ 

My Pinterest name is no_difference 

• paganbaby
    March 30 at 2:38 PM

I never really got the hang of pinterest.

• KickButtMama
    March 30 at 2:38 PM

Lol, yeah I had to do that a while back, now I have seperate subjects for boards.

Quoting No_Difference:

I use it too, but I'm seriously going to be revamping my boards soon and make the "homeschooling" one into a bunch of different ones, so I'm not so cluttered in there lol. granted soon might be after summer...since I'm not finding any free time on my calendar :/ My Pinterest name is no_difference 

• MrsBx
    by MrsBx
    March 30 at 2:55 PM

Pinterest is one of my favorite sites! All kinds of whacky, creative and exciting ideas on that site. I especially like the cooking and travel ideas and photos. And of course, fashion ideas.

• Knightquester
    March 30 at 2:55 PM

I'm not on it, but I have gotten on there to research good ideas for projects in History or Science and been given some really neat ideas.  I really like the site a lot.

• No_Difference
    March 30 at 3:21 PM

I have been trying and trying to do that. I finally had the chance to go through my "random" board and sort it out a little. Still random things on that board though lol. The "homeschool" board just has soooo much in it, and I just don't have the time lately to sit down and do it. I've been avoiding doing what i'm supposed to be doing right now being on cafemom lol. Hopefully I get my butt in shape so I can get Jamie going on dinner (she's doing a pad thai cook off with my dad via skype in an hr) and then I can get all my notes together for an online conference I'm under prepared for tonight .

Quoting KickButtMama:

Lol, yeah I had to do that a while back, now I have seperate subjects for boards.

Quoting No_Difference:

I use it too, but I'm seriously going to be revamping my boards soon and make the "homeschooling" one into a bunch of different ones, so I'm not so cluttered in there lol. granted soon might be after summer...since I'm not finding any free time on my calendar :/ My Pinterest name is no_difference 

• jakana2369
    March 30 at 4:07 PM
    I love Pinterest!
  • Molimomma
    March 30 at 4:41 PM

Love Pinterest. Have a homeschooling board but it's a bit if an eclectic mess that I need to organize(much like other thing in my life!) and stuff for holiday, the house and of course recipes! 

• Jinx-Troublex3
    March 30 at 5:37 PM
    Im on there but havent really gotten into it. I love the ideas when I see things but I dont think about.it.unless.someone says "go check..."
  • kirbymom
    March 30 at 6:43 PM
    I'm on Pinterest but not as often as I want to be. There just aren't enough hours in the day to get done everything I want to or need to have done.

My name ..Sonja Sharp

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN