Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
KickButtMama
Pinterest anyone?
March 30 at 12:34 PM

I'm on Pinterest, and I love it...I have boards for homeschooling ideas and my crafting ideas....anyone lest on it? 

My Pinterest name is kickbuttmama. 

Replies

• No_Difference
    March 30 at 2:21 PM

I use it too, but I'm seriously going to be revamping my boards soon and make the "homeschooling" one into a bunch of different ones, so I'm not so cluttered in there lol. granted soon might be after summer...since I'm not finding any free time on my calendar :/ 

My Pinterest name is no_difference 

• paganbaby
    March 30 at 2:38 PM

I never really got the hang of pinterest.

• KickButtMama
    March 30 at 2:38 PM

Lol, yeah I had to do that a while back, now I have seperate subjects for boards.

Quoting No_Difference:

I use it too, but I'm seriously going to be revamping my boards soon and make the "homeschooling" one into a bunch of different ones, so I'm not so cluttered in there lol. granted soon might be after summer...since I'm not finding any free time on my calendar :/ My Pinterest name is no_difference 

• MrsBx
    by MrsBx
    March 30 at 2:55 PM

Pinterest is one of my favorite sites! All kinds of whacky, creative and exciting ideas on that site. I especially like the cooking and travel ideas and photos. And of course, fashion ideas.

• Knightquester
    March 30 at 2:55 PM

I'm not on it, but I have gotten on there to research good ideas for projects in History or Science and been given some really neat ideas.  I really like the site a lot.

• No_Difference
    March 30 at 3:21 PM

I have been trying and trying to do that. I finally had the chance to go through my "random" board and sort it out a little. Still random things on that board though lol. The "homeschool" board just has soooo much in it, and I just don't have the time lately to sit down and do it. I've been avoiding doing what i'm supposed to be doing right now being on cafemom lol. Hopefully I get my butt in shape so I can get Jamie going on dinner (she's doing a pad thai cook off with my dad via skype in an hr) and then I can get all my notes together for an online conference I'm under prepared for tonight .

Quoting KickButtMama:

Lol, yeah I had to do that a while back, now I have seperate subjects for boards.

Quoting No_Difference:

I use it too, but I'm seriously going to be revamping my boards soon and make the "homeschooling" one into a bunch of different ones, so I'm not so cluttered in there lol. granted soon might be after summer...since I'm not finding any free time on my calendar :/ My Pinterest name is no_difference 

• jakana2369
    March 30 at 4:07 PM
    I love Pinterest!
  • Molimomma
    March 30 at 4:41 PM

Love Pinterest. Have a homeschooling board but it's a bit if an eclectic mess that I need to organize(much like other thing in my life!) and stuff for holiday, the house and of course recipes! 

• Jinx-Troublex3
    March 30 at 5:37 PM
    Im on there but havent really gotten into it. I love the ideas when I see things but I dont think about.it.unless.someone says "go check..."
  • kirbymom
    March 30 at 6:43 PM
    I'm on Pinterest but not as often as I want to be. There just aren't enough hours in the day to get done everything I want to or need to have done.

My name ..Sonja Sharp

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts