I need organized and easy to teach.

Replies

• ablackdolphin
    March 20 at 6:35 PM
    Handwriting without tears
  • irvinehiker
    March 20 at 6:43 PM
    Religious or secular?
    Religious all in one programs would include sonlight, alpha and omega, and sos. Secular all in programs would include oakmeadow and calvert.
  • AutymsMommy
    March 21 at 8:05 AM

All-in-one? I've never been able to buy one without subbing out at least math and phonics, or math and reading, but I love the following and have used many of their materials before, and they come as boxed with lesson plans if you choose:

Seton

Kolbe Academy

Catholic Heritage Curriculum

Memoria Press

• jwhit8791
    March 21 at 8:15 AM

We use Sonlight and have been very happy.

• melindabelcher
    Mel
    March 21 at 8:56 AM
    We just ordered sonlight and I'm really excited!!!
    It sounds perfect for us :)
    But we'll see in a few months
  • AmyG1976
    March 21 at 10:51 AM

umm none if I HAD TO I would pick oak meadow but I prefer to not pick one all in one but rather bits and pieces of what we need.  If you want religous I have seen and really liked the layout and how SOS works but overall its not for me. It really depends on the type of homeschooler you are and how your kids learn and a lot of other personal preferences tossed in.  I would never start out and its highly recomended you dont go for one big box your first year. Try diffent things see what you love and what your kids respond to, like and retain the best with

• jwhit8791
    March 21 at 3:05 PM

What core are you using?  We are about 2/3 through with B and also doing the preschool 4/5.  I hope you like it, my kiddos sure do.

Quoting melindabelcher: We just ordered sonlight and I'm really excited!!! It sounds perfect for us :) But we'll see in a few months

• melindabelcher
    Mel
    March 21 at 3:58 PM
    We ordered core A.
    I have a 6yo who will be doing 2nd grade. And a 4yo who will do the kindergarten.

Quoting jwhit8791:

What core are you using?  We are about 2/3 through with B and also doing the preschool 4/5.  I hope you like it, my kiddos sure do.

Quoting melindabelcher: We just ordered sonlight and I'm really excited!!!
    It sounds perfect for us :)
    But we'll see in a few months

• paganbaby
    March 21 at 4:35 PM

Never used one. But here's a bump!

• redhead-bedhead
    March 22 at 11:19 AM

I've never used one, but if I had to I would go with Oak Meadow.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts