Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
Precious333
i feel like I want to do the impossible!
March 14 at 6:29 PM
I came on here before asking how to transfotm my space so the kids have space to do their work. Well, i have a table, but now i need help with finding an area for my baby girl to play. Our house is sooo tiny! I will show you pictures, our house is messy right now. I am about to organize my bedroom

Replies

• Precious333
    March 14 at 6:32 PM
    Front door into the kid's room
  • Precious333
    March 14 at 6:32 PM

Mobile Photo

There it is
  • Precious333
    March 14 at 6:33 PM

Mobile Photo

Their room into the livingroom
  • Precious333
    March 14 at 6:34 PM

Mobile Photo

Livingroom
  • Precious333
    March 14 at 6:36 PM

Mobile Photo

Bathroom, kitchen and bedroom
  • Precious333
    March 14 at 6:36 PM

Mobile Photo

My bedroom
  • usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    March 14 at 6:43 PM

Do you own your home & are you/hubby or someone you all know a handyman? If you own it & someone can help you build & install shelves & cabinets up high so that your storage is above to free up a space on the floor for a play aria for her!

• Precious333
    March 14 at 6:57 PM
    We rent :(

Quoting usmom3:

Do you own your home & are you/hubby or someone you all know a handyman? If you own it & someone can help you build & install shelves & cabinets up high so that your storage is above to free up a space on the floor for a play aria for her!

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    March 14 at 7:19 PM

How about hidden storage like a coffee table that opens to put the little ones toys in so she can play in the living room & then just put them up when she is done?

Quoting Precious333: We rent :(
    Quoting usmom3:

• kirbymom
    March 14 at 7:36 PM
    Oh honey I feel your pain! We rented a house small like that and never could find enough room..for anything!

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts