Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
Precious333
i feel like I want to do the impossible!
March 14 at 6:29 PM
I came on here before asking how to transfotm my space so the kids have space to do their work. Well, i have a table, but now i need help with finding an area for my baby girl to play. Our house is sooo tiny! I will show you pictures, our house is messy right now. I am about to organize my bedroom

Replies

• Precious333
    March 14 at 6:32 PM
    Front door into the kid's room
  • Precious333
    March 14 at 6:32 PM

Mobile Photo

There it is
  • Precious333
    March 14 at 6:33 PM

Mobile Photo

Their room into the livingroom
  • Precious333
    March 14 at 6:34 PM

Mobile Photo

Livingroom
  • Precious333
    March 14 at 6:36 PM

Mobile Photo

Bathroom, kitchen and bedroom
  • Precious333
    March 14 at 6:36 PM

Mobile Photo

My bedroom
  • usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    March 14 at 6:43 PM

Do you own your home & are you/hubby or someone you all know a handyman? If you own it & someone can help you build & install shelves & cabinets up high so that your storage is above to free up a space on the floor for a play aria for her!

• Precious333
    March 14 at 6:57 PM
    We rent :(

Quoting usmom3:

Do you own your home & are you/hubby or someone you all know a handyman? If you own it & someone can help you build & install shelves & cabinets up high so that your storage is above to free up a space on the floor for a play aria for her!

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    March 14 at 7:19 PM

How about hidden storage like a coffee table that opens to put the little ones toys in so she can play in the living room & then just put them up when she is done?

Quoting Precious333: We rent :(
    Quoting usmom3:

• kirbymom
    March 14 at 7:36 PM
    Oh honey I feel your pain! We rented a house small like that and never could find enough room..for anything!

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN