Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
TidewaterClan
Spring Break?
March 12 at 9:54 AM

Are you guys going to take a Spring Break?  We are the last week of this month.  We'll do some zoo and museum trips, but I'm also going to let the girls zone out on the xbox and be slugs.  It will be nice to take a break then start again fresh.

Replies

• Silverkitty
    March 12 at 10:49 AM

I haven't decided if we are going to take a spring break or not.  If we do it would be in April or May I think.

• JadeTigr7
    March 12 at 10:58 AM

We're taking these two weeks off here at the beginning of March as a spring break.  Then we won't have another break until July.

• paganbaby
    March 12 at 12:08 PM

We're taking ours this week. Mommy was going to have a nervous breakdown if she didn't get a break,lol.

• hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    March 12 at 12:20 PM

Whoa, wait, there's a way to AVOID a nervous breakdown?  Why oh why didn't you tell me earlier?????

Quoting paganbaby:

We're taking ours this week. Mommy was going to have a nervous breakdown if she didn't get a break,lol.

• hwblyf
    by hwblyf
    March 12 at 12:21 PM

We're barrelling through and finishing school the first couple days of April.  Then we'll break until June (unless they drive me crazy, then we'll start earlier).

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    March 12 at 1:32 PM

We will take advantage of all the spring break activity's that will be going on around town!

• TidewaterClan
    March 12 at 6:37 PM

That would be nice and warm. :)

Quoting Silverkitty:

I haven't decided if we are going to take a spring break or not.  If we do it would be in April or May I think.

• TidewaterClan
    March 12 at 6:39 PM

That sounds like good timing.  Do you guys take a shorter summer break/go year round?  We're going to take most of June off, then start a year round (with breaks!) schedule for next year.

Quoting JadeTigr7:

We're taking these two weeks off here at the beginning of March as a spring break.  Then we won't have another break until July.

• TidewaterClan
    March 12 at 6:40 PM

I hear yah sister!  I"m looking forward to ours as much/more than the girls.

Quoting paganbaby:

• TidewaterClan
    March 12 at 6:42 PM

Good idea on the barreling!  You'll be able to enjoy the spring, that's for sure.  

Quoting hwblyf:

We're barrelling through and finishing school the first couple days of April.  Then we'll break until June (unless they drive me crazy, then we'll start earlier).

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts