Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
KickButtMama
Just for a laugh
March 10 at 10:31 PM

I came across these two songs on facebook today and had to share.

This one is a parody of the now famous "Let It Go" from the movie frozen...changed to a 'mom's perspective'..hehehe

Replies

• KickButtMama
    March 10 at 10:32 PM

This one is a funny song written by an Australian folk singer who didn't like how people looked at her when she breast fed... warning she refers to her breasts as 'ti**' I know some don't like that phrase, maybe it's more common in Australia? ;p Anything comparing breastfeeding to a "real life shark-nado" heheheh

• KickButtMama
    March 10 at 10:44 PM

I guess I really needed giggles tonight, so I'll keep going!

A few years ago there was a viral video - "Charlie Bit Me"

The new Jimmy Kimmel did a skit with the Hemsworth brothers (as well as Tom Hanks & Meryl Streep!) "Bitman Begins"

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    March 10 at 11:16 PM

That one in the OP is funny! I have not seen Frozen yet & I have a feeling when I do that these lyrics will ring in my mind when I see the part with that song.

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    March 10 at 11:21 PM

This one was funny too!

Quoting KickButtMama:

This one is a funny song written by an Australian folk singer who didn't like how people looked at her when she breast fed... warning she refers to her breasts as 'ti**' I know some don't like that phrase, maybe it's more common in Australia? ;p Anything comparing breastfeeding to a "real life shark-nado" heheheh

• usmom3
    by usmom3
    BJ
    March 10 at 11:24 PM

Hahaha the skit actually made the whole thing even more funny!

Quoting KickButtMama:

I guess I really needed giggles tonight, so I'll keep going!

A few years ago there was a viral video - "Charlie Bit Me"

The new Jimmy Kimmel did a skit with the Hemsworth brothers (as well as Tom Hanks & Meryl Streep!) "Bitman Begins"

• KickButtMama
    March 11 at 12:52 AM

I know! The original was like 6 years ago. I thought it was funny then, but laughed waaay too loud at the skit!

Quoting usmom3:

Hahaha the skit actually made the whole thing even more funny!

Quoting KickButtMama:

The new Jimmy Kimmel did a skit with the brothers (as well as Tom Hanks & Meryl Streep!) "Bitman Begins"

• KickButtMama
    March 11 at 12:54 AM

What I loved even more was that it was supposedly filmed at that Real coffee shop in the middle of the day! Can u imagine going in for a cup o'Joe and having all that going on around you? Lol

Quoting usmom3:

This one was funny too!

Quoting KickButtMama:

• KickButtMama
    March 11 at 12:57 AM

I haven't seen it either, but I have heard the song (I think it was nominated for an oscar or golden globe or whatever). Apparently the youtube videos of spin offs for this song are numbering off the charts. So this mom joined the band wagon. I just laughed at how true it is. I swear I haven't showered or pee'd in peace in 13 years! Heheheh

Quoting usmom3:

That one in the OP is funny! I have not seen Frozen yet & I have a feeling when I do that these lyrics will ring in my mind when I see the part with that song.

• kirbymom
    March 11 at 9:40 PM
    Hahaha
    That is funny!
    The movie isn't too bad either. :)
  • paganbaby
    March 12 at 1:24 PM

I love the mom in the OP! I know she did another video that I really liked too but I can't remember it right now. Agh! I'll have to look it up.

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN