Homeschooling Moms

Featured Posts
mem82
Spot check! How is schooling going this morning?
by mem82
March 6 at 10:25 AM

Surprise inspection! How goes it?

Replies

• jen2150
    by jen2150
    March 6 at 10:54 AM
    It isn't. Stomach flu all three of us. Day 7 at home. :-(
  • Knightquester
    March 6 at 11:10 AM

Our morning routine is just starting for us, it's still pretty early here.  This week has been a good and productive one, so much so that I offered to host a sleepover tonight.  I'm hopeful that the rest of this week continues going well.

• TidewaterClan
    March 6 at 11:10 AM
    Sorry to hear this! I hope you all feel better by the weekend.

Quoting jen2150: It isn't. Stomach flu all three of us. Day 7 at home. :-(
  • mem82
    by mem82
    March 6 at 11:11 AM

Yikes! Feel better!

Quoting jen2150: It isn't. Stomach flu all three of us. Day 7 at home. :-(

• mem82
    by mem82
    March 6 at 11:11 AM

Oh wow! That does sound like a good week. 8)

Quoting Knightquester:

Our morning routine is just starting for us, it's still pretty early here.  This week has been a good and productive one, so much so that I offered to host a sleepover tonight.  I'm hopeful that the rest of this week continues going well.

• TidewaterClan
    March 6 at 11:13 AM
    Pop quiz eh? :)

Usually we start with math, but the girls have spent the last two hours taking turns reading out loud to each other & laughing & laughing. I don't really want to interrupt that, so am cleaning the house while I listen to them.
  • mem82
    by mem82
    March 6 at 11:13 AM

That's a beautiful thing!

Quoting TidewaterClan: Pop quiz eh? :) Usually we start with math, but the girls have spent the last two hours taking turns reading out loud to each other & laughing & laughing. I don't really want to interrupt that, so am cleaning the house while I listen to them.

• bluerooffarm
    March 6 at 11:18 AM

Meh.  We got reading and math done.  But they are crazy!  :/ We are taking a break for my mental health.  Hopefully we can get history and science done this afternoon.

• mem82
    by mem82
    March 6 at 11:26 AM

It's the weather! I'm taking the kids out on a sugar maple hike tomorrow and I'm hoping it will help their frame of mind as well as mine!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Meh.  We got reading and math done.  But they are crazy!  :/ We are taking a break for my mental health.  Hopefully we can get history and science done this afternoon.

• KickButtMama
    March 6 at 12:21 PM

It took way longer than usual to do our weekly grocery shopping since the kids were fighting ver who had to help with the cart and who could help mom in her new nifty wheelchair....not that I needed any help...lol

Homeschooling Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts